How to prevent H1N1 influenza virus from changing quietly
4hw.com.cn: winter and spring are the peak periods of influenza outbreaks. Recently, according to the research of the Centers for Disease Control and prevention, the influenza in 2017-2018 has changed the H1N1 virus, so how to prevent and treat the H1N1 virus? Let's have a look.
According to the investigation and research, the main epidemic type of influenza in winter 2017-2018 has quietly changed from type B Yamagata to type A H1N1, and the trend is fierce. In the Spring Festival, we still need to guard against influenza!
High risk population of severe influenza cases
Whether the flu is fatal varies from person to person. The vast majority of people infected with influenza will not cause severe illness, most of them will self-healing in about one week, cough and so on can last for 1-2 weeks. There's really no need to panic!
The following people infected with influenza virus are more likely to develop into severe cases, so great attention should be paid to it.
1. Children younger than 5 years old (more likely to have serious complications when younger than 2 years old);
2. Aged & Ge; 65;
3. Patients with the following diseases or conditions: chronic respiratory system diseases, cardiovascular system diseases (except hypertension), kidney disease, liver disease, blood system diseases, nervous system and neuromuscular diseases, metabolic and endocrine system diseases, immunosuppression (including immunosuppression or HIV infection and other causes of immune dysfunction);
4. Obese (BMI > 30);
5. Pregnant women
Complications and severe cases
Pneumonia is the most common complication of influenza, including nervous system damage, heart damage, myositis, rhabdomyolysis syndrome and septic shock.
One of the following cases is a serious case
Continuous high fever > 3 days, accompanied by severe cough, expectoration, blood sputum, or chest pain;
2. Fast breath rate, dyspnea, cyanosis of lips;
3. Change of mind: slow response, lethargy, restlessness, convulsion, etc;
4. Severe vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration;
6. Obvious aggravation of original basic diseases
In the above-mentioned fever, the patient appeared "white lung", which was like severe pneumonia. Later, many complications came together, which was enough to defeat a normally healthy middle-aged and elderly people.
1. Of all the means to prevent diseases, only vaccines are the most reliable. Vaccination can significantly reduce the risk of influenza and serious complications. It is recommended that senior citizens, children, pregnant women, patients with chronic diseases and medical staff should be given priority to receive influenza vaccine every year.
2. Keeping good personal hygiene habits is an important means to prevent respiratory infectious diseases such as influenza: wash hands frequently, keep the environment clean and ventilated, minimize activities in crowded places, and avoid contacting patients; when coughing or sneezing, cover the mouth and nose with paper towels and towels, wash hands after coughing or sneezing, and try to avoid touching the eyes, nose or mouth; develop respiratory infection We should rest at home and get medical treatment as soon as possible.
1. The clinical and confirmed cases should be isolated as early as possible.
2. High risk groups and patients with severe influenza should be given anti influenza virus treatment (oseltamivir, zanamivir, etc.) as early as possible (within 48 hours of onset), without waiting for the virus test results; if the onset time is more than 48 hours, and the symptoms do not improve or tend to worsen, anti influenza virus treatment should also be carried out. In order to shorten the course of disease and reduce complications, antiviral therapy can also be used in patients without high risk factors of severe influenza.