What's the best age for a woman to have a baby, 23 to 30
4hw.com.cn: Nowadays, people are under great pressure in life. Their indifference to feelings leads to more and more people marrying and having children late. But it can be a bad time for their parents. How old is the most suitable age for women to have children? How old can a woman not have children? Let's have a look.
How old is it for a woman to have a baby
23-30 years old, the best age for women to have children.
From the perspective of fertility and genetics, 23-30 is the best age for women to have children. It's not good to have a baby too early (before the age of 20) or too late (after the age of 35).
23-30 is the best age in life for women. It's also the best age for having a baby. During this period, women's physical development and psychological maturity are complete. If they are pregnant and have children at this time, the risk of childbirth is small, the growth and development of the fetus is good, and the incidence of premature birth, dementia and deformity is also the lowest.
30 years old, a woman's way.
It's said that thirty-one flowers for men and thirty tofu dregs for women. Although this remark belittles our female compatriots, it is not without any reason. Even when you are over 30 years old, you are still bright, and your face, figure and twenties have not changed much, but the fact that you cannot change is that your fertility is gradually declining.
The uterus is the place where life is born. With the increasing age of women, especially after the age of 30, there are more and more problems in the uterus, and the possibility of infertility is also increasing. So, if you can find the right man before you are 30, what are you waiting for? Give birth to baby quickly!
How old can a woman be barren
This is not absolute. According to Huang Di's Internal Classic, he is 35 years old. However, at present, science and technology are developed, but it is better to follow the natural law.
The aged parturient refers to the parturient who is over 35 years old for the first time. Physically, women will inevitably go downhill after 35. Not only is there a significant reduction in the chance of natural conception, but even if you are lucky enough to become a 'senior maternal', the next issues are also worrying:
(1) the number of unexplained stillbirths increased, and the rate of congenital malformations also increased. The weight of premature or full-term infants was lower than that of normal infants of the same gestational age.
(2) the elderly women are most likely to have prolonged or dystocia. In the middle age of a woman, the joint of ischium, pubis, ilium and cuboid bone has basically ossified, forming a fixed pelvis. Therefore, it is easy to have dystocia during childbirth, and it is also very easy to cause fetal distress. This is why hospitals generally recommend that elderly women choose caesarean section.
(3) the elderly primipara are prone to various complications during pregnancy, the most common diseases such as pregnancy hypertension and preeclampsia, which not only affect the health of the mother and fetus, but also may endanger life in serious cases.
(4) if there are other diseases, it may lead to premature deterioration of placental function.
(5) postpartum recovery is slow. Many people are prone to weakness, anemia, perineal pain, sexual intercourse pain, prolapse of uterus and other problems after childbirth.