Get bitten by a snake and find a mage for treatment! Recently, a 28 year old man in India was bitten by a poisonous snake. He immediately found a local 'mage' for treatment, but was cut with a blade for 'poisoning' treatment.
On the 5th local time, the Indian man parafulla majhi was bitten by a poisonous snake on his right arm and bleeding. Then he asked the local shaman for help, the mirror reported.
A 'mage' named sarbeswar Pradhan first sang a spell, and then cut the man's snake bite wound with a blade to 'poison' him. Finally, the 'mage' cut the man's wrist and arm several times, and brushed the blood off his arm with leaves.
After hearing the news, the staff of a local charity immediately came to stop this irregular treatment. During this period, the staff had a quarrel with the 'mage', but they finally forcibly sent the man to the hospital for treatment.
After the doctor's examination, parafula took snake venom serum and recovered and discharged from the hospital two days later.
Subhendu Malik, Secretary General of the charity, said that cutting the bitten part with a blade is an ancient method, which is harmful to the body of the injured. This not only makes the next treatment of the wound very difficult, but also increases the risk of secondary infection. He added that the 'mage' should be arrested for endangering the victim.