Fermented bean curd is also called tofu milk. The main raw material is our common tofu. It is deeply loved by the Chinese people because of its good taste and high nutrition. But many people will be very concerned about the question is can pregnant women eat fermented bean curd? What do pregnant women need to pay attention to when they eat fermented bean curd? Let's have a look
Can pregnant women eat fermented bean curd
Can pregnant women eat fermented bean curd? What Xiaobian wants to tell you is that pregnant women can eat fermented bean curd. However, you can only eat less, not more.
1. Generally, the prepared fermented bean curd contains protein, calcium, B vitamins, zinc, amino acids and other nutrients, in which the protein content is twice that of tofu and is easier to absorb. In terms of efficacy, fermented bean curd has the effects of appetizing and digestion, strengthening the spleen and stomach, increasing appetite and so on.
2. In the process of making fermented bean curd, it has been fermented by mold, which makes the digestion and absorption rate of protein higher and the content of vitamins richer. Because microorganisms decompose phytic acid in beans, minerals such as iron and zinc with low absorption rate in soybeans are more easily absorbed by the human body.
At the same time, because fermented bean curd contains a vitamin B12 that is not available in general food, eating fermented bean curd has a certain role in preventing pernicious anemia.
3. Fermented bean curd is rich in protein, carbohydrates, unsaturated fatty acids, minerals (calcium, phosphorus and iron), 8 essential amino acids that cannot be synthesized by the human body, carotene and a variety of vitamins. It has the effects of strengthening the spleen, moistening dryness and dehumidification. Eating it often plays a certain role in the prevention of hypertension, arteriosclerosis and rheumatism.
During pregnancy, if pregnant women have a loss of appetite and other phenomena, they can eat some fermented bean curd to appetizer, such as adding some fermented bean curd when cooking dishes, or mixing some fermented bean curd in rice. This will not affect health. However, fermented bean curd has certain preservatives, so pregnant women should not eat more fermented bean curd, but should eat more fresh food!
Nutritional value of tofu milk
Like Douchi and other bean products, fermented bean curd is a healthy food highly praised by nutritionists. Its raw material, dried tofu, is a bean product with high nutritional value. Its protein content is 15% ~ 20%, which is equivalent to meat. At the same time, it is rich in calcium. In the process of making fermented bean curd, it has been fermented by mold, which makes the digestion and absorption rate of protein higher and the content of vitamins richer. Because microorganisms decompose phytic acid in beans, minerals such as iron and zinc with low absorption rate in soybeans are more easily absorbed by the human body. At the same time, because microorganisms synthesize vitamin B12, which is not available in general plant foods, vegetarians often eat fermented bean curd, which can prevent pernicious anemia.
The raw material of fermented bean curd is dried bean curd. Inoculate the blank with the right kind of mold and culture it under the right conditions. Soon, white hairs grew on it - molds multiplied in large numbers. These white hairs may look terrible, but in fact, there is no need to worry, because these strains do no harm to people. Their role is just to decompose the protein in the white body and produce amino acids and some B vitamins. The roughened white body is rubbed and then salted to become fermented bean curd.
Benefits of eating fermented bean curd for pregnant women
1. Generally, well prepared fermented bean curd contains nutrients such as calcium and amino acids, in which the protein content is twice that of tofu and is easier to absorb.
2. Fermented bean curd is rich in zinc and vitamin B. therefore, eating fermented bean curd often can prevent Alzheimer's disease.
3. Fermented bean curd has the effects of appetizing and digestion, strengthening the spleen and stomach, increasing appetite and so on.
4. Sufu is rich in plant protein. After fermentation, the protein is decomposed into various amino acids, which can be digested and absorbed directly.
Precautions for pregnant women to eat fermented bean curd
1. The salt and purine content of fermented bean curd are generally high. Patients with hypertension, cardiovascular disease, gout, nephropathy and peptic ulcer should eat less or not to avoid aggravating the disease.
2. In addition, fermented fermented bean curd is easy to be polluted by microorganisms, and sulfur-containing compounds are produced after the oxidation and decomposition of protein in tofu blank. If you eat too much fermented bean curd, it will have adverse effects on the human body and affect your health. Fermented bean curd is best to eat less, because it contains preservatives and nitrite, which has an impact on the growth of the fetus. Eat more vegetables, fruits, nuts and foods containing protein, which can be conducive to the growth and development of the fetus.
3. Pregnant women must eat an appropriate amount of fermented bean curd, one small piece at a time. The salt content of fermented bean curd is high. If pregnant women ingest too much salt during pregnancy, it is easy to cause edema or pregnancy hypertension.