Linen clothes are comfortable to wear, breathable and light. The drawback is that they are easy to shrink after washing. How to solve it?
How to wash linen clothes
Linen clothes cleaning is different from other polyester and other fabrics. Linen clothes are easy to fade and wrinkle when cleaning. How do you wash linen clothes? Of course, the best cleaning method is dry cleaning, and if conditions do not allow, you can also use water cleaning. But when washing with water, pay attention to its washing method.
1. When cleaning linen clothes, you should also pay attention to the use of neutral detergent or detergent, and washing powder is best not to use. Because the amount of alkali in washing powder is relatively high, it is easy to fade if linen clothes are cleaned.
2. Linen clothes must be washed in cold water, even warm water is not suitable, because the color fastness of clothes like this is very poor. If the water temperature is too high, it is easy to fade.
3. After cleaning, it must be flattened when drying, otherwise it is easy to wrinkle.
4. After washing linen clothes, it is necessary to over acid them. The advantage of over acid is that it can make the color of linen clothes more fixed. How to over acid? Add 5% white vinegar into the water, put the linen clothes in and soak for 2 minutes.
How do I iron linen shirts
Linen clothing is very suitable for summer. It not only has good air permeability, but also has great sweat absorption ability, and has no irritation to the skin. Flax underwear can also adjust people's meridian system and endocrine system, and play a calming role in the central nervous system, so flax fiber is also considered to be an excellent health care fabric.
Linen clothes are easy to wrinkle, so many clothes are easy to wrinkle after washing, which makes people feel particularly uncomfortable, even the most expensive clothes. So it must be ironed. Ironing linen clothes also needs to master skills, otherwise the ironing effect is not good.
If linen shirts are wrinkled after cleaning, they can be ironed with a steam iron or a hanging iron. It's better to choose hanging ironing, which is convenient to use, and the effect after ironing is the best, and it won't make people feel particularly tired. The main skill to master when ironing linen clothes is temperature. The temperature should be controlled between 200 ℃ and 230 ℃, and it is best to iron the clothes when they are half dry. In this way, the ironing effect is the best. After ironing linen fabric, its elegant and elegant fabric style is prominently displayed!
If you don't want to iron, don't screw it too dry by hand after washing. Be sure to lay it flat before drying.
How to prevent linen clothes from shrinking
The advantage of linen clothes is that it is made of natural materials and has health care effects. In particular, wearing linen underwear is helpful to calm and so on. And in summer, linen clothes have good air permeability, good sweat absorption, and good for the skin. It's very cool to wear. But the disadvantage of linen clothes is that they are easy to wrinkle and shrink after washing. This is also the most troublesome point for everyone.
Although it's very comfortable to wear, it's certainly not suitable to wear it as soon as it shrinks after washing, especially if it's expensive. It's a pity if you can't wear it after shrinking. So we want to know how to prevent linen clothes from shrinking?
1. Try to wash linen clothes by hand.
2. After washing, try not to dehydrate. Dehydration is the main reason for shrinkage.
3. The detergent used in washing must be neutral detergent, and it is best to use washing liquid.
4. Don't rub hard when washing. Soak it in advance, and then rub it gently. Excessive rubbing is not only easy to cause clothes to shrink, but also easy to fuzz, so it will affect its life.