Silk clothing is high-grade and comfortable to wear, but it is also troublesome to maintain. Next, let's see how to cherish it.
Maintenance method of silk clothes
1. Wear maintenance
Don't sleep on mats, rattan chairs and boards. Because the fiber of silk is relatively thin and can not withstand excessive friction, it is best not to scratch with clothes. Because the long fiber holding force of silk fabric is not as good as that of other blended fiber fabrics, it is easy to cause silk merging under the influence of external force, which is also called row silk and drape silk. Do not spray deodorant or perfume, do not place camphor pills. Because these are chemical clothes, it is easy to damage silk, especially white silk. If you touch these, the fabric will turn yellow. When wearing silk skirts and trousers, pay special attention not to ride a bicycle to prevent severe friction between the fabric and the seat cushion, resulting in silk turnover and displacement. It is not suitable to wear silk clothes when sweating a lot.
2. Preserved silk garments
For the preservation of silk clothing, thin underwear, shirts, trousers, skirts and pajamas should be washed and ironed before collection. The autumn and winter clothes, coats and cheongsam that are inconvenient to be disassembled and cleaned shall be cleaned by dry cleaning and ironed until they are flat, so as to prevent mildew and moth. After ironing, it can also kill bacteria and insects. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes shall be kept clean and sealed as far as possible to prevent dust pollution.
(1) Silk clothing has strong moisture absorption. It is best to hang the clothes with a clothes hanger and maintain ventilation when not wearing. Do not store the silk clothing in a wet or direct light place to avoid mildew and discoloration.
(2) Iron clothes hanger should not be used during storage to prevent rust pollution. It should not be stored with articles that are easy to fade or dye.
(3) Pay attention to clothes damaged by clothes hanger hook during storage.
(4) It is best to hang and store silk clothes and keep them dry. Insect repellents must be wrapped in cloth and do not touch clothes directly.
(5) Hang the clothes in a dark place to prevent the fabric from yellowing due to direct light.
(6) It needs regular ventilation and should not be placed in plastic bags for a long time.
(7) When white and light colored real silk are placed at the same time, it is best to separate them with 'safe' items.
(8) Clothes made of georgette and double wrinkled fabrics should not be hung for a long time. Due to the self weight, the clothes will be longer and longer, which will deform the clothes. When storing, the clothes should be lined with cloth and placed on the upper layer of the cabinet to avoid wrinkling.
(9) Silk clothes should not be placed together with tussah silk clothes, because most of the raw materials of tussah silk clothes are fumigated with sulfur, which will change the color of silk clothes.
(10) avoid desiccant, cosmetics, perfume and other directly stained silk clothing. If it is accidentally contaminated, it should be cleaned in time, otherwise it will turn yellow or black.
3. Iron silk clothes
When ironing silk clothing, the wrinkle resistance of silk clothing is slightly worse than that of chemical fiber, so it is said that "wrinkle free is not real silk". If the clothes are wrinkled after washing and need to be ironed, they will be neat, elegant and beautiful. When ironing, air the clothes to 70% dry, spray water evenly, and iron them after 3-5 minutes. The ironing temperature should be controlled between 130 ℃ and 140 ℃. The iron should not directly touch the silk surface to avoid aurora. It must be ironed with a layer of wet cloth to prevent the silk from being brittle or even charred by high temperature. Pay attention not to iron at high temperature or directly.
How to wash silk oil stains
If the silk is stained with oil, it's best to send it to the dry cleaner for dry cleaning. If mothers want to wash by hand, they can also easily remove the oil stains on the silk according to the following steps.
1. After the clothes are contaminated with oil, squeeze some toothpaste on the stains, gently wipe them several times, and then scrub them with clean water to remove the oil stain. Smearing alcohol or salt solution on the oil stain can also remove the oil stain. If the clothes are soiled by cooked oil, soak them in warm saline, rub them with soap and rinse them. If there are oil stains on silk clothes, you can make talc powder into a paste and apply it to the oil stains. After staying for a period of time, remove the talc powder, pad a thin paper on the silk and iron it with a not too hot electric iron.
(1) When removing oil and pigment from silk clothes, put the oil on the palmar Mound under the thumb, also known as fish muscle, and apply stain agent respectively.
(2) Rub up and down or left and right (don't turn around) and clean after the stain is removed. Wash clothes with plush degreasing agent to remove. Dry cleaning clothes shall be removed with dry cleaning pretreatment agent. It is recommended that silk clothes be dry cleaned.