Early this morning, the topic of "Notre Dame fire in Paris" quickly boarded the hot search, which attracted the attention and hot discussion of the majority of netizens. It is reported that at 6 p.m. on April 15, a fire broke out in Notre Dame, Paris. The fire spread rapidly and collapsed to the spire. Then firefighters quickly controlled the fire. At present, the fire has stabilized. According to sources, the theme structure of Notre Dame de Paris has been preserved. Everyone must be very curious about the cause of the Notre Dame fire in Paris. This article brings you the cause of the Notre Dame fire in Paris. Let's have a look.
8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; 8203;
French President macron and Prime Minister Philippe rushed to the scene after the incident. Macron said that the fire at Notre Dame in Paris' made the whole country feel sad '.
Leaders of Britain, Germany, the United States and other countries expressed concern about the fire at Notre Dame in Paris on the same day. German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on social media: "the fire of Notre Dame in Paris is sad. It is a symbol of French and European culture."
Notre Dame de Paris is a Gothic building, located on the Seine River in the center of Paris. It was built in 1163 and completed in 1345. As one of the most representative monuments in Paris, Notre Dame de Paris is famous for the novel of the same name by French writer Hugo, attracting about 13 million tourists every year.
The following are the main points of the current Notre Dame fire accident in Paris:
1. The initial result of the fire was an accident, which was reported to be related to the recent renovation project.
2. The fire started in the attic and then spread to the roof.
3. The wooden frame was basically burned.
4. The spire collapsed in the fire.
5. Some works of art were transferred by firefighters, and most of them remained inside the building.
6. At present, the fire department said that the main structure survived.
7. The rose window is damaged.
8. More than 400 firefighters participated in the fire fighting, and one was seriously injured.
9. The fire department did not use the aircraft to spray water in the air to fight the fire, because it may cause the building structure to collapse.
10. French President macron cancelled his speech and rushed to the scene, saying that he had avoided the worst result and promised to jointly rebuild Notre Dame in Paris.
11. Many people sang for Notre Dame de Paris, and some knelt down to pray for Notre Dame.
12. Leaders of many countries expressed their regret over the fire and said that Notre Dame de Paris was the wealth of the world.
13. At present, the total loss caused by the fire has not been calculated.