In cloudy and rainy days, the washed clothes can only be dried in the shade, which will have a strange smell and make people very upset. Moreover, it shows that bacteria multiply and are not conducive to health. How to remove it?
1、 Method for removing rancid smell on clothes
1. If you want to wear clothes in a hurry, you can use the cold air of the hair dryer to blow the clothes for 15 minutes.
2. Putting smelly clothes in places with steam, such as the bathroom that has just taken a bath, can effectively remove the rancid smell on clothes.
3. Add two spoonfuls of white vinegar and half a bag of milk to clean water, soak the smelly clothes for 10 minutes, and then wash them to completely remove the odor.
4. Fold the washed and dried clothes, wrap them with towels, and then freeze them in the freezer of the refrigerator for 7 or 8 hours. Then take them out, unfold them, and dry them outside or on the balcony. The clothes dried in this way can dry quickly and will not have mildew and odor.
5. Use a clean large black garbage bag (or black cotton cloth because of better air permeability), cut it to the size enough to cover the clothes, clamp it with a clip, and hang it in a place with light and ventilation. Black can absorb heat and ultraviolet rays, and has sterilization function. It will not be covered. It dries faster than natural drying. It is especially suitable for drying clothes in cloudy and rainy days.
6. Bend 1 / 3 of both ends of the iron wire clothes hanger forward, and the clothes hanger becomes three-dimensional. When drying clothes, the front and rear bodies will not stick together. The ventilation inside the clothes can greatly shorten the drying time, and the clothes can be dried quickly in cloudy and rainy days.
2、 Method for removing other peculiar smell on clothes
1. Soak it in salt water. Because salt can disinfect, sterilize and prevent cotton cloth from fading, before wearing new clothes, you must first soak them in salt water and then wash them with a large amount of water several times to reduce the formaldehyde content in clothes;
2. Bathroom steam method. After taking a bath, we hang the smelly clothes in the bathroom, close the door, use the steam after bathing to evaporate the peculiar smell on the new clothes, and take it out the next morning. At this time, the clothes have no smell at all.
3. Pour natural soap powder with a faint smell on the new clothes, pour in an appropriate amount of water, soak the clothes for about 10 minutes, rinse them with water, and take them to a sunny place to dry them. You will find that the new clothes not only have no peculiar smell, but become fragrant after drying. Better natural soap powder, like Libai soap powder, is accompanied by elegant flower fragrance. It combines a variety of flower fragrance, which is fresh and pleasant.
3、 A quick way to dry clothes when they are wet
1. Put the laundry on the dry towel. Then, with a little force, roll up the clothes together with the towel and use the dry towel to absorb the moisture on the clothes.
2. If you are in a hurry to wear it, put the rolled clothes into the paper bag and blow the hair dryer directly into the bag (remember to tighten the bag mouth to avoid the hot wind). Because the hot air directly blows into the bag, it seems to become a small dryer, which can accelerate the drying of clothes. Choose paper bags instead of plastic bags, because paper bags can disperse the water vapor generated in the process of blowing. If you really don't have a paper bag, use a thicker plastic bag. Don't forget to break a small hole in your foot as an outlet for moisture.
4、 Preservation methods of clothes with different fabrics
1. Cotton and linen clothing: during storage, the clothing must be washed, dried and folded flat. The wardrobe, cabinet and polyethylene packaging bag must be kept clean and dry to prevent mildew. White clothing and dark clothing should be stored separately to prevent staining or yellowing.
2. Silk clothing: when collecting, in order to prevent moisture and dust, cover the clothing surface with a layer of cotton cloth or wrap the silk clothing. White clothes can't be put in camphor wood box or camphor balls, otherwise they are easy to turn yellow.
3. Woolen clothes: after wearing all kinds of woolen clothes for a period of time, they should be dried and patted to remove dust. Keep in a dry place when not wearing. It should be hung and stored, and the reverse side of the fabric should be turned out to prevent fading, weathering and wind marks. Before storage, it should be brushed or washed, ironed, dried, and ventilated for one day. For high-grade woolen clothing, it is best to hang it in the wardrobe and do not stack it, so as not to deform and affect the appearance. When storing whole wool or blended clothing, wrap camphor balls with thin paper and put them in clothes pockets, closets and boxes. Plush clothing should be stored separately from other clothing to avoid dropping wool and contaminating other clothing.
4. Chemical fiber clothing: man-made fiber clothing should be placed flat and should not be hung for a long time to avoid elongation due to suspension. When storing blended fabrics and clothing containing natural fibers, you can put a small amount of camphor pills or insect remover, but do not touch it; For polyester, nylon and other synthetic fiber clothing, there is no need to put camphor pills, let alone sanitary balls, so as to avoid the damage of binaphthol to clothing and fabrics.