As the current house price remains high, buying a new house has a heavy burden for many people, and some people with insufficient economic strength will choose to buy second-hand houses. Although second-hand houses are much cheaper than new houses, it is very difficult for many people to make decisions in the face of a variety of second-hand houses. In order to buy the most suitable and cost-effective house, we should be well prepared before buying a second-hand house. So what preparations should be made before buying a second-hand house? What are the procedures and precautions for purchasing second-hand houses? This article brings you the preparation, process and precautions for buying second-hand houses. Let's have a look.
What preparations should be made before buying a second-hand house?
The first preparation is to study the local house purchase policy.
Now many people buy houses not to live, but to preserve their assets, so many people will buy more houses. In view of this situation, the state has also issued some purchase restriction measures, and the purchase restriction policies in different regions are different, and the number of real estate that a person can hold is also different. Therefore, we must study the local house purchase policy before buying a house, otherwise it may cause huge losses to us. There have been a lot of disputes over these years. For example, you have paid a deposit to the intermediary and signed the contract, but when you go to the real estate trading center for the record, you are told that you can't buy a house again. In this case, you will not only keep the deposit, but also pay the intermediary liquidated damages. The loss will be great.
The second is capital preparation.
The so-called capital reserve has two aspects.
1. It is the preparation of the loan policy. Most of us now buy a house with loans. When we borrow, we do not mean that you can borrow as much as you want. The bank will make a comprehensive evaluation according to the price and area of your house purchase, and finally give you a loan limit. The rest is the down payment you need. Therefore, we must study the loan policies of local banks. Of course, different banks are different. We can look at the loan policies of several banks and choose the most appropriate one.
2. Is to prepare for the down payment. Generally speaking, the marketing staff of the sales office will tell you the down payment ratio or directly tell you the amount of the richest man's capital. But that's just a reference. The down payment we prepare is better than this. I think 30% is the most appropriate. In case of unexpected circumstances, you can use this part of the funds. After all, buying a house is a very complex thing. If all the preparations are done, the previous efforts will be wasted if the money is not enough.
The third is to find a powerful intermediary.
Now buying second-hand houses generally goes through intermediaries. Compared with personal transactions, intermediaries are safer and guaranteed. However, intermediaries are also good and bad. Therefore, when choosing intermediaries, we must choose those with great strength, preferably national chains. First, they are more professional, and second, they handle problems quickly. If it is a kind of personal small intermediary, it is not only unprofessional, but also likely to earn more money. This still needs to be paid attention to. At the same time, we should also understand some expenses. Generally, we pay deed tax and intermediary fee when we buy a second-hand house through an intermediary. These taxes are up to 11.6% of the contract price. If some intermediaries need more than this proportion, there will be something fishy.
The fourth is the preparation for house viewing.
Many friends around me who want to buy a house know a lot about houses, because they have seen and don't know how many houses before buying a house. Buying a house is a big event, so we don't bother. We must see more suites. A friend of mine has seen more than hundreds of Suites from the time he wanted to buy a house to the last. Now he knows the advantages and disadvantages of the house at a glance. He is an expert. You can still learn a lot about buying a house, such as location, floor, property and so on. If you see more houses, you can compare the quality of the house.
Because the house price is high, people may only buy one suite in their life, so we must be fully prepared. Only in this way can we buy a suitable and affordable house and live comfortably for a lifetime.
The process of buying second-hand houses?
1. Pre sale property review
First of all, you should carefully check the owner's real estate license and pay attention to the signatures of several people on the real estate license. If there are two people, they need to have two names when signing the contract. Then you can view relevant documents when purchasing the house, such as the invoice and deed tax invoice of the house, as auxiliary evidence to confirm the ownership of the house.
2. Hand over the deposit and sign the contract
After looking at the house and determining the property right of the house, it is natural to pay the deposit. But please don't ignore this link, there is a trick to pay a deposit. The number of houses is millions, and the calculated number is 5%, up to 50000 yuan. Therefore, please keep your eyes open when the transaction enters this link.
Redemption is also a great research. Different redemption methods have different costs, different construction time and different risks. Generally speaking, the redemption of buildings is the responsibility of the owner. There are two ways to operate foreclosed buildings: first, the owner borrows from the guarantee company and from the bank to redeem the buildings, resulting in a guarantee fee of 0.8% and short-term interest on the redemption of the house. After the buyer's real estate certificate comes out, he goes to the bank for mortgage; Secondly, the buyer mortgages to the bank through the guarantee company, and the bank will redeem the mortgage and pay to the seller, which only needs to generate the guarantee fee, but the buyer needs to provide the building in advance.
4. Payment phase I and fund supervision
In addition to the issue of property rights, the second major concern in independent transactions is capital supervision. In fact, the current regulatory capital and system, the two sides buy and sell according to the established rules, and the risk is very small. Regardless of the transaction mode, the first phase must be supervised by the bank.
5. Sign sales contract
In the process of paying the deposit, the reporter informed in advance that independent transactions can first sign a 'written agreement', which is very similar to the intermediary contract of ordinary intermediaries, but lacks the content of intermediaries.
6. Bank selection and mortgage
If it is not a one-time payment, the buyer needs to go to the bank for mortgage loan. When you go to the bank to apply for a loan, you need the presence of the buyer and the seller. You must bring your original ID card, income certificate and sales contract. When you apply for a loan, you can go directly to the account manager of the bank and say that you want to make a real estate mortgage loan, and he will help.
7. Transfers and taxes
When you arrive at the resident, you need to go to the property registration center where the hotel is located to go through the transfer formalities. Buyers and sellers need to carry the original ID card, original real estate certificate and second-hand house sales contract. Generally, after delivery, the return owner can deposit in the bank before supervision.
What should we pay attention to when buying second-hand houses?
1. The risk responsibility of the real estate shall be borne by the transferor before the transfer of the property right, and the transferor shall bear the responsibility after the transfer of the property right. In other words, the risk of damage to the house after the transfer is borne by the buyer, so the buyer needs to carefully confirm whether there are quality problems in the house before the transfer. At present, house prices will rise. Some owners will ask the court to seize the property on the grounds of false debt, and the real estate transaction during the transfer period will be terminated. The buyer may add a clause to the contract, stipulating that if the property is seized due to the owner in the transfer, he must be liable for breach of contract due to the owner's breach of contract.
2. If the furniture is damaged or even removed when the house is delivered, and the deposit cannot be made up, the buyer will usually find it difficult to find the seller to claim. Therefore, it is best to maximize the deposit amount when you agree to pay the deposit. Registered residence is also a place that is easily ignored when the house is handed over. Therefore, before handing over the house, it is best to check whether the owner's account has been moved to the public security bureau where the house is located.