Modern people are under great pressure, and many people stay up late. They all know that staying up late hurts their health, but few people can control themselves. So how to remedy staying up late for uncontrollable reasons?
What are the consequences of staying up late for a long time?
1. Reduced immunity: some young girls often stay up late after work because of the pressure of work. They eat well at school. On the contrary, people catch a cold after work. Staying up late for a long time will lead to the decline of human immunity. Good sleep will make the human body produce cell wall acid factors, promote the increase of leukocytes, activate macrophages and enhance human immunity.
2. Premature aging: staying up late has become one of the 'killers' of young women's appearance. Long term staying up late will cause endocrine disorders, women's menopause will come early, and their skin is gray, spots and wrinkles will increase, and ovarian function will decline significantly.
3. Cause gastrointestinal crisis: people who stay up late usually feel tired the next day, and most of them will have a habit of eating late at night, but our gastric mucosal epithelial cells need to regenerate once in 2-3 days, which is generally carried out during gastrointestinal rest at night. If you often eat at night, the food stays in the stomach for a long time, which promotes the secretion of gastric juice and stimulates the gastric mucosa. The intestines and stomach can not get a good rest, and the repair of gastric mucosa is not smooth. Over time, it is easy to lead to gastric mucosal erosion and ulcer.
4. Frequent skin problems: the period from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. is the period when the human body's meridians run to the gallbladder and liver. If the human body has not fallen asleep and is in an excited state, there will be small black spots on the cheekbones and at present, as well as rough skin, yellowish face, acne and other problems.
5. Influence on fertility: for women who stay up late for a long time, their female hormone secretion and egg quality will be affected. If hormone secretion is abnormal, a series of endocrine disorders will affect the menstrual cycle, and eventually lead to abnormal ovulation, increasing the risk of gynecological diseases, such as hysteromyoma, endometrial lesions and breast lesions.
6. Induce cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: staying up late will increase the load of heart and blood vessels, and then induce cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. It is also true that many cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases often occur at night.
How to remedy after staying up late?
1. After staying up late, you'd better take a bath and go to sleep after the oil and fatigue are relieved. It can not only fall asleep quickly, but also directly enter deep sleep.
2. People who stay up late are easy to lack vitamins. At this time, they should supplement their body more, so fresh fruits and vegetables are indispensable.
3. If you want to improve your work efficiency after staying up late and waking up, you should increase your protein intake and eat more fish and shrimp, lean meat, eggs or milk.
4. If you still can't keep up with your mental and physical strength the next day, you can take a lunch break at noon, about an hour.
5, after leaving the night after leaving the skin problem, remember to make moisturizing mask, timely repair for the injured skin.
Try not to think about staying up late, because staying up late is really not a good thing for women, because after staying up late, women have dry tongue, sour back pain, insomnia and serious physical overdraft. They can drink more water. They can also take some aerobic exercises, such as jogging and fast walking, and bask in the sun. On the one hand, they can speed up metabolism in the new city and restore their physical function as soon as possible.