After 30, how to prevent cancer? After the age of 30, the physical function will also decline, and you need to better protect yourself.
A 30-year-old woman should prevent five kinds of cancer
1. Breast cancer
In recent years, we often hear that those who have been famous for breast cancer have died. Actually, breast cancer is becoming younger and younger. The incidence rate of breast cancer below 35 years old is increasing, reaching the peak at 45-50 years old.
Gynecologists say that the following 6 groups of women should be especially vigilant against breast cancer: older women. Menarche was less than 12 years old and menopause was more than 55 years old; Having only one child and the birth age is higher than 35 years old or not having children for life; One side suffered from breast cancer or had breast surgery. Postmenopausal obesity; There is a family history of breast cancer. It is recommended that women over 30 should have a breast examination every 1-2 years, and women over 40 should have a breast examination at least once a year.
Screening methods: professional palpation, breast three-dimensional color Doppler ultrasound, molybdenum target film, tumor marker CEA
2. Ovarian cancer
The symptoms of patients with early ovarian cancer are generally hidden. Abdominal distension, frequent urination, abdominal pain, postmenopausal tide, loss of appetite, rectal bleeding and gastric distention are all possible symptoms. If women have the above symptoms and have lasted for more than two weeks, it is best to go to the hospital for corresponding screening, including tumor markers, ultrasonography, color Doppler flow imaging, etc., so as to make early diagnosis and treatment. In addition, it is best to avoid high-fat, high protein and high calorie diet.
3. Endometrial carcinoma
Hypertension, diabetes, obesity, infertility, postmenopausal delay or long-term use of estrogen and tamoxifen; First degree relatives suffer from endometrial cancer, breast cancer and hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer syndrome (Lynch syndrome). Women with these high-risk factors should consider an annual examination for early endometrial cancer after the age of 35.
Screening methods: vaginal ultrasound (TVS) or endometrial cell collector was used to collect uterine cells for cytological smear screening
4. Gastric cancer
Some women like to eat barbecue food and more stimulating food, coupled with the guarantee of sleep quality, irregular diet, excessive work and psychological pressure, more and more middle-aged and young people are suffering from gastric cancer.
If there are symptoms such as epigastric discomfort, pit pain, feeling full after eating, loss of appetite, weight loss, frequent vomiting, overnight food, bile free gastric juice, black tarry stool and so on, you should be vigilant.
It is suggested that patients with chronic atrophic gastritis, gastric ulcer, gastric polyps and pernicious anemia, patients after subtotal gastrectomy and people with a family history of gastric cancer should have gastroscopy once a year.
5. Colorectal cancer
Women over the age of 30 should have a stool occult blood examination every year. In recent years, there are as many as 400000 patients with colorectal cancer every year, and a large part of them are middle-aged people. If they encounter changes in stool habits, stool traits, blood in stool, mucus stool and so on, they should go to the hospital for screening in time. At the same time, eat more fruits and vegetables, fish and whole grains, quit smoking and limit alcohol, and exercise regularly to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
These women should have a gynecological cancer prevention examination once a year
1. Those who give birth late and do not breastfeed.
2. Long term use of contraceptives.
3. High fat diet and irregular life.
4. Abnormal leucorrhea, low back pain, lower abdominal discomfort, cervical erosion, husband and wife life bleeding and other symptoms.
5. Many sexual partners, frequent sexual life and unclean sexual behavior.
6. Have a history of multiple births or abortions. Women over the age of 30, especially over the age of 40.
7. There is abnormal vaginal bleeding, such as bleeding after menopause or menopause.
What are the items of cancer prevention examination
1. Blood examination: it is an important means to detect early cancer. It can detect whether the indicators of various tumor markers in the blood are elevated.
2. Digital anal examination: it can determine whether the rectum 7-10 cm away from the anal margin has lesions and the nature of the lesions. A number of clinical studies have confirmed that 70% - 80% of rectal cancer can be found by digital anal examination.
3. Fecal occult blood test: Patients with positive fecal occult blood test need further colonoscopy or colonoscopy to reduce missed diagnosis or misdiagnosis of patients with colorectal tumors.
4. X-ray film: after X-ray passes through organs and tissues, different images will appear. Some relatively hidden tumors can be shown in X-ray photos.
5. B-ultrasound examination: the presence of masses in most organs or tissues of the whole body such as thyroid, gallbladder, spleen, kidney and pelvic cavity can be clearly seen by color Doppler ultrasound.
6. Cervical smear or cervical liquid-based thin-layer cytology: obtain the exfoliated cells of cervical mouth by technical means, and then observe them by these two methods, which can detect early cervical cancer.
7. Mammography: images of different tissues such as nipples, areola, mammary gland fat and glands can be found in X-ray films, which is helpful to detect deep breast cancer lesions.
8. Gastroscopy and enteroscopy: it can directly observe the color, vascular texture and gland morphology of esophageal, gastric and intestinal mucosa, distinguish and identify inflammation, scar stenosis and tumor, and immediately make pathological biopsy for suspicious lesions.
For tumor screening, the pertinence of ordinary physical examination is not enough. Even if the physical examination results show that they are normal, it does not mean that you have no physical problems and can rest assured, nor does it mean that you certainly do not have cancer. Therefore, it is better for a 30-year-old woman to have a cancer prevention examination every year, and targeted sexual examination is more reassuring.
Through the introduction of this article, we know that women should pay attention to their own physical changes at the age of 30 and prevent the occurrence of cancer in advance. In fact, cancer is far and near from us. An careless may appear on themselves, especially women in their 30s. All kinds of diseases are easy to come to the door. At this time, in addition to routine physical examination, And do some gynecological tests.