Chinese fir has good touch and is not easy to corrode, which makes it account for a lot of proportion in the home market, but do you know how to maintain it?
Maintenance and cleaning of fir furniture:
1. The wood of Cunninghamia lanceolata is not tight, the material is relatively soft, and it is easy to deform and crack. If the maintenance is not good, it is easy to deform to varying degrees. Keep Chinese fir furniture dry and clean to avoid flooding, rain and moisture. If there are stains on the surface of Chinese fir furniture, it can be wiped with a twisted cotton mop. It is not allowed to wipe with corrosive liquids such as wet mop, alkaline water and soapy water, gasoline, olefins and high-temperature liquids. If you accidentally pour water or miss water on the fir furniture, you must wipe it with a dry soft cloth in time. After cleaning, you can't directly expose it to the sun or bake it in an electric oven, so as to avoid drying too fast and cracking the fir furniture.
2. Maintain appropriate room temperature. Cunninghamia lanceolata cannot collide. In the high temperature environment, it is easy to dry and crack, and it is also easy to be soaked, and sometimes it is easy to deform. Fir furniture should try to feed the direct sun and strong storm, so as to avoid the paint from drying and aging in advance after too much ultraviolet radiation.
3. Keep away from corrosive liquids and sharp utensils away from furniture to avoid scratching the surface of furniture and affecting the beauty and service life of furniture. Before cleaning, first wipe the dust and dirt on the surface of the bed with a semi dry and semi wet towel to avoid oil stains, ballpoint pens, ink and so on.
Generally speaking, the maintenance of fir furniture should not be exposed to the sun to avoid fading. Handle with care, avoid heavy pressure, avoid sharp tool scratch.
Maintenance misunderstanding of fir furniture:
1. When wiping fir furniture, do not use coarse cloth or old clothes you no longer wear as rags
It is best to wipe fir furniture with towel, cotton cloth, cotton fabric or flannelette and other cloth with good water absorption. Coarse cloth, cloth with thread ends or old clothes with seams and buttons that will scratch the surface of fir furniture should be avoided as far as possible.
2. Do not wipe the dust on the surface of fir furniture with a dry rag
Dust is composed of fiber, sand and silica. Many people are used to cleaning and wiping the surface of fir furniture with dry rags. In fact, these fine particles have damaged the paint surface of fir furniture in the friction of wiping back and forth. Although these scratches are tiny and even invisible to the naked eye, over time, they will lead to the dull and rough surface of fir furniture and no longer bright.
3. Do not use soapy water, detergent or water to clean fir furniture
Soapy water, detergent and other cleaning products not only can not effectively remove the dust accumulated on the surface of Chinese fir furniture, but also can not remove the silica sand particles before polishing. Moreover, because they are corrosive, they will damage the surface of Chinese fir furniture and make the paint of Chinese fir furniture dull. At the same time, if water penetrates into the wood, it will also lead to mildew or local deformation of the wood and shorten the service life. At present, many Chinese fir furniture are pressed by fiberboard machines. If water penetrates into it, it will not be moldy in the first two years because formaldehyde and other additives have not completely volatilized. However, once the additive volatilizes, the moisture of the wet cloth will cause moldy fir furniture. If the residents with lower floors, the fir furniture at home may be 'moldy' every Huangmei day. Here I would also like to remind you that even if the surface of some Chinese fir furniture is coated with piano paint, it can be properly scrubbed with clean water, do not leave the wet rag on the surface of Chinese fir furniture for a long time to prevent moisture from penetrating into the wood.