People have been working all their life. When working, they always inadvertently think about their life after retirement. Retirement is actually the beginning of an old-age life. According to national regulations, enterprises will handle retirement as long as they reach the age specified by law. After retirement, they will still enjoy national social security. What is the retirement age of employees?
The national statutory retirement age for enterprise employees is:
1. Male at least 60 years old, female cadres at least 55 years old and female workers at least 50 years old;
2. If a person is disabled due to illness or not due to work and has been identified by the municipal, district or county labor appraisal committee according to the labor appraisal procedures to be completely unable to work, the retirement age is 50 years old for men and 45 years old for women;
3. For those who have been engaged in high-altitude and particularly heavy physical work for ten years, underground and high-temperature work for nine years, or other work harmful to health for eight years, the retirement age is 55 for men and 45 for women.
If a person who has been engaged in more than two types of work for early retirement has less than one type of work for early retirement, he / she can add up the working years engaged in more than two types of work for early retirement, and implement according to the long working years required by the type of work for early retirement.
1. The examination and approval system of municipal, district and county labor security administrative departments shall be implemented for the examination and approval of the retirement of enterprise employees according to the payment and allocation channels of old-age insurance premiums. For enterprises that have not implemented the territorial management of the payment and allocation of pension insurance premiums and enterprises in 11 industries and 16 systems of the central government in Beijing, the retirement of employees shall be examined and approved by the municipal administrative department of labor and social security; For enterprises that have implemented the payment and allocation of endowment insurance premiums according to the territorial areas of districts and counties, the retirement of employees shall be examined and approved by the administrative department of labor and social security of the districts and counties where they are located.
2. If it is difficult to determine the time of birth of an employee, it shall be determined by the combination of resident ID card and archives. When the time of birth recorded in my ID card is inconsistent with that recorded in the archives, the time of birth first recorded in my archives shall prevail.
3. When applying for the retirement or resignation of employees who have completely lost their working ability due to illness or non work-related disability, the enterprise must hold the appraisal conclusion of complete loss of working ability (employee labor appraisal form) issued by the municipal, district and county labor appraisal committee, otherwise it shall not approve them to retire or resign.
4. The scope of early retirement types of work shall be strictly in accordance with the "special types of work approved by the former Ministry of labor and relevant industry competent departments" stipulated in the document No. 8 of the Ministry of labor and social security in 1999. With the progress of science and technology and the improvement of working conditions, it needs to be cleaned up and adjusted. The new list of special types of work shall be cleared, approved and published by the Ministry of labor and social security in conjunction with relevant departments. Before publication, it shall be identified temporarily according to the requirements of the implementation of the original special types of work. The approved types of work and scope of application for early retirement in the industry are only applicable to the enterprises affiliated to the industry, other industries and enterprises shall not refer to it, and no unit shall expand the scope of early retirement without authorization.