I believe everyone knows the meaning of retirement. In fact, retirement is divided into many kinds. The retirement age varies according to gender, and the retirement time varies according to type of work. We all know that some employees engaged in special occupations can retire early. Generally, high altitude, underground, high temperature, heavy physical strength and some harmful types of work are classified as special types of work. According to the regulations of relevant departments, these types of work can retire early.
At present, no new regulations have been promulgated, and the previous regulations are still used. They are sorted out as follows for reference:
Special types of work refer to those engaged in underground, high altitude, high temperature, especially heavy physical labor or other work harmful to health. The retirement age is 55 years for men and 45 years for women.
Catalogue of special types of work:
1. Electrician operation. Including power generation, power transmission, transformation and distribution electricians, installation, operation, overhaul (maintenance) and testing workers of electrical equipment, underground electric fitter of mine;
2. Metal welding and cutting. Including welders and cutters;
3. Hoisting machinery operation. Including crane driver, rigger, signal commander, installation and maintenance worker;
4. Motor vehicle driving in the enterprise. Including drivers of various motor vehicles driving in the enterprise, wharf, freight yard and other production and operation areas and construction sites;
5. Climbing and erection. Including erection, demolition, maintenance workers and surface cleaning workers of high-rise buildings (structures) above 2m;
6. Boiler operation (including water quality test). Including pressure boiler operators and boiler water quality testers;
7. Pressure vessel operation. Including pressure vessel tankers, inspectors, transportation escorts and large air compressor operators;
8. Refrigeration operation. Including refrigeration equipment installers, operators and maintenance workers;
9. Blasting operation. Including surface engineering blasting and underground blasting workers;
10. Mine ventilation operation. Including main fan operator, gas drainage worker, ventilation safety monitoring worker, wind and dust measuring worker;
11. Mine drainage operation. Including mine main drainage pump workers and tailings dam operators;
12. Mine safety inspection. Including safety inspector, gas inspector and explosion-proof inspector of electrical equipment;
13. Mine hoisting and transportation. Including main hoist operator, (up and down the mountain) winch operator, fixed belt conveyor operator, signalman and can holder (hook) operator;
14. Mining (stripping) operation. Including shearer driver, roadheader driver, rock rake driver and rock drill driver;
15. Mine rescue operation;
16. Dangerous goods operation. Operators, transportation escorts and storage keepers of hazardous chemicals, civil explosives and radioactive substances;
17. Other operations approved by the State Administration.