WiFi how to change the password
4hw.com.cn: now people's smartphones and computers use WiFi. Many friends have wireless routers at home, but many friends are afraid of being rubbed by others. They want to change their WiFi password. Let's take a look at the smooth steps of changing their WiFi password.
1. Enter the address you see on the router in the computer browser, which is generally 192.168.1.1 (of course, if your home uses the telephone line to surf the Internet, you have to prepare an additional modem, commonly known as' cat ')
2. Then enter and enter the corresponding account and password. Generally, the new ones are admin
3. After entering the operation interface, you will see a setting wizard on the left to enter (usually pop up automatically)
4. Enter the setting wizard interface, click next to enter the Internet access mode setting. We can see that there are three options for Internet access modes. If your home is dial-up, use PPPoE. Dynamic IP is generally available when the computer is directly plugged into the network. There is a DHCP server on the upper layer. Static IP is usually a dedicated line, or a cell bandwidth. There is no DHCP server on the upper layer, or you want a fixed IP. I chose PPPoE because I dialed.
5. If you choose PPPoE dial-up Internet access, you need to fill in the internet account and password. Everyone should understand that there will be an account and password when you open broadband. Just fill in it
6. Then the next step is to enter the wireless settings. We can see the channel, mode, security options, SSID, etc. generally, SSID is a name. You can fill in it casually, and then most of the modes use 11bgn. For wireless security options, we should choose WPA PSK / WPA2 PSK, so as to be safe, so as not to let others crack and rub the network.
7. The next step is to set it successfully. Click finish and the router will restart automatically. At this time, please wait patiently. The interface that appears after success.