Don't throw away the water after washing the rice. There are many uses to keep it
1. Rice bran in rice washing water contains oil, which can remove dirt, odor and adsorb oil!
2. Blanch the white radish with rice washing water before stewing it, which can remove the unique smell of the white radish. It's faster and softer, easier to taste, and more delicious than stewing directly in the pot.
3. Sometimes new fresh-keeping boxes or dishes with strong taste will leave some taste in the utensils, and the chopping board for cutting meat. Just clean it with rice washing water!
4. Before using the newly bought pot, boil it with rice washing water, turn it to low heat for 10 minutes, pour it out after cooling slightly, and then wash it with detergent.
5. Clean the grill and pan of the oven with rice washing water. Because the rice washing water will absorb grease, the subsequent cleaning is easy.
6. After frying fish and frying dishes, wipe off the oil stains with unwanted paper, and then soak rice in water for a while with a little dishwashing essence.
7. It's very easy to wash the dirt of sneakers with rice washing water. It's also good to flush the toilet.
8. Rice bran in rice washing water contains oil, which can be used to wipe wooden furniture or wooden floor to increase luster. The bathroom mirror or home glass can also be cleaned and wiped with rice washing water, shiny!
9. Rice washing water can also wash your hair! Xiao Bian's AZU can wash his hair with rice washing water. His hair is dark and beautiful.
After reading the wonderful use of these rice washing water, you might as well keep the rice washing water next time and use it! Water resources recycling, environmental protection and money saving!