8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; Now everyone is under great pressure to buy a house. It costs tens of millions to buy a suite, so most people will choose to buy a house with a loan. Loan to buy a house requires buyers to pay part of the down payment, so how much should they pay? What is the impact of the down payment on buying a house? The small editor of this article will tell you how much you need to pay for the down payment and what factors affect the down payment. I hope it can help you. Let's have a look.
8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; 8203; How much is the down payment?
1. There are many kinds of loans to buy a house, including provident fund loans and commercial loans. Each city is slightly different. Generally speaking, for the first set, 20% of provident fund loans and 30% of commercial loans; Most of the second houses are 40%. There are differences between non ordinary houses.
2. If you apply for provident fund loan, you should first know how much money you have in your provident fund account and how much money your unit gives you every month. Only when you know your situation can you get a loan. If you use commercial loans, you also need to check your family income and repayment ability to see how much money you can borrow. The total house price minus the loan amount, and the rest will have to be paid down.
3. In addition, within the policy framework and authority granted by the people's Bank of China, the bank will formulate differentiated interest rate policies and down payment ratio requirements according to the factors such as customers' first purchase or non first purchase, self owned housing or non self owned housing, apartment building area, borrower's credit record and repayment ability. In some regions, high-quality customers who buy first suite or improved self owned housing, You can even enjoy the mortgage policy of 20% down payment and 20% discount interest rate.
What factors affect the down payment?
1. Down payment ratio of house specified in bank credit policy
At present, the bank credit policy is tightened, the application speed of housing loan is slow, and the lending speed is even slower. In terms of the down payment ratio of housing, it is also much less favorable than before. Now, in many cities, for houses with an area of less than 90 square meters, the down payment ratio is 30%. If it is a second suite, the down payment ratio is 50 ~ 70%. Third home loans may be rejected. The down payment ratio of second-hand houses is the same as that of new houses.
2. Other influencing factors
It can be said that in terms of the influencing factors of the down payment ratio, the provisions of bank credit policy and property market purchase restriction policy account for more than half, while other influencing factors are relatively few. Specifically, the amount of down payment can be affected by the total house price and personal credit investigation, etc.
3. Generally speaking, before buying a house, it is enough to prepare the down payment according to the local house price. However, it is better to make short-term capital emergency preparation while preparing the down payment, for example, prepare three months of emergency funds for daily expenses. In this way, it will not put too much pressure on families who have just begun to repay their mortgage.
How much is the down payment? What factors affect the down payment? The above content is Xiaobian's detailed answers to these two questions. I believe you can have your own understanding of the questions arising from buying a house after reading this article. If there are still unclear places, you can consult professional buyers. When buying a house, you should choose the most suitable house in combination with the needs of all family members.