Hot summer is a great torture for the mother who needs to sit on the moon. The traditional habit of sitting on the moon can't be bound by the wind. Many rules of the older generation make the new mothers suffer a lot. Can the air conditioner be used for sitting on the moon in summer? What are the precautions for sitting on the moon in summer?
Can I turn on the air conditioner in summer
In summer, it's possible to blow air conditioning when sitting on the moon. Because the new mother is weak and sweat secretion will be more vigorous after giving birth, especially in summer, the high temperature will increase the sweating capacity of the new mother, so the mother can properly blow the air conditioner during the confinement period. If the indoor temperature is too high and the heat in the new mother's body cannot be discharged, it will not only cause heat rash, but also heat stroke in the puerperal period, which will hinder the recovery of the new mother after childbirth.
In the traditional concept of our country, the parturient is always protected in a 'airtight' environment. Some even use quilts, long sleeves and stockings. In summer, how to prevent heatstroke? In summer, you can blow air conditioner properly to prevent heatstroke.
In order to prevent heatstroke, the parturient can't cover too much when sitting on the moon. Air circulation is the best way to cool down and reduce the ambient temperature. Maternal room can be properly turned on air conditioning or fan, the room temperature down, but not to the maternal and treasure blow.
In addition, the temperature of the room should be kept around 24 ℃, and the humidity should be kept between 50% and 60%. In addition, maternity clothes must be breathable and sweat absorbing. If feel hot, puerpera had better drink more water, can choose to drink light salt water. The puerpera should also pay attention to personal hygiene and take a bath in time. When taking a bath, the air should not be convective, but some door seams and window seams should be reserved for ventilation, and it is not allowed to take a bath completely in a closed environment.
Diet should be light The doctor reminded that thirsty, sweaty, palpitation, nausea, chest tightness, weakness of limbs and other symptoms are likely to be the omens of heatstroke for the puerpera. At this time, we should pay attention to help the puerpera cool down and prevent heatstroke. In case of temperature rise, blushing, shortness of breath, pulse acceleration or even rash, etc., and if it can't be improved by self-treatment, it's better to go to the hospital for help, so as to avoid severe consequences such as convulsion, coma, blood pressure drop, etc.
Precautions for air conditioning in summer
1. After turning on the air conditioner during the confinement period, it should be noted that the air conditioner cannot directly blow to the pregnant woman, so it is easy to catch cold.
2. If the pregnant woman just came back from the outside, it is not suitable to turn on the air conditioner immediately. It's very hot outside, and the pores are in the opening period. If you enter a very cold environment all of a sudden, the pores are easy to shrink. So easy to catch a cold!
3. Pay attention to the ventilation of the living room during sitting in the moon. It is not suitable to turn on the air conditioner all day. It is necessary to avoid the phenomenon of puerperal heatstroke such as high heat due to the high indoor temperature and humidity.
4. The bed of the parturient should not face the air conditioner, and the room should choose the house with good ventilation and facing south.
5. If you want to blow the air conditioner while sitting in the moon, you should wear long sleeved clothes and trousers, and you'd better put on a pair of socks. Lest the cold enter from the feet!
6. If the indoor temperature is too high, the pregnant mother can use air conditioner, but it is better to adjust the air conditioner temperature to 26 ℃ - 28 ℃.
7. In the process of temperature reduction, it's better not to stay in the air-conditioned room for mothers and children. After the temperature reaches the appropriate temperature of 26 ℃, they can enter the air-conditioned room.
8. When using air conditioner for ventilation, it should be noted that the mother and child should be transferred to another room, or the quilt should be covered, and the wind should not be allowed to blow directly. Generally ventilate for 20-30 minutes, once or twice a day.