Can I buy a ticket when my ID card expires? How can I fly when my ID card expires
4hw.com.cn: now you buy tickets by train, plane or even car in your real name. You need to handle tickets with your ID card. However, sometimes your ID card expires, but there are some important things that need to take a plane. Can you take a plane when your ID card expires? How can I fly when my ID card expires? Let's have a look.
In accordance with the relevant provisions of CAAC, these Provisions are formulated for the convenience of the masses and to ensure safety.
1、 It is prohibited to apply for boarding certificates for the following persons:
1. Only holding copies of ID cards and faxes;
2. Holding forged or altered identity documents;
3. Holding an expired passport;
4. Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and foreign personnel lose their passports and other identity documents.
2、 For those who only hold various introduction letters and certificates, the following three conditions must be met at the same time:
1. Introduce the letter of registered residence certificate issued by the public security organ.
2. There is a description of the identity of the certificate handling personnel;
3. The recent bareheaded photos of the certificate handling personnel are attached and stamped with the administrative seal of the public security organ;
3、 Those who hold expired ID cards may apply if they meet one of the following conditions:
1, temporary ID cards expire within three months, and hold other valid certificates (registered residence, residence certificate, etc.) which can prove identity.
2, the ID card expires within one year, and holds other valid identities (household accounts, household registration certificates, etc.).
4、 Those who only hold work permit, driver's license, temporary residence permit, marriage certificate, academic diploma certificate, technical qualification certificate, household register (without photos) and other certificates shall not apply for boarding certificates. Those who have one of the above certificates and one of the following certificates can handle it after checking and printing their identity:
1. Copy of ID card;
2, no photo registered residence certificate;
3. Fax copy of the identity certificate issued by the public security organ where the applicant's registered permanent residence is located.
4. Holding a report certificate issued by the public security organ where the identity card is lost and affixed with the administrative seal of the public security organ.
5、 Valid certificate for direct flight
1. Resident identity cards and temporary identity cards of the people's Republic of China within the period of validity;
2. A resident identity card of the people's Republic of China within six months of expiration;
3. Passports and Hong Kong and Macao passes within the period of validity;
4. Registered residence registered residence dedicated seal or household registration certificate is valid for one month.
The temporary identity certificate of civil aviation of China is valid at one time. For passengers holding connecting and round-trip tickets, the validity period can be extended to the last flight after showing the connecting and round-trip tickets, but it shall not exceed 10 days.