Office workers eat irregularly or eat improperly all day, which can easily lead to stomach acid, stomach pain and stomach distention. What if they have stomach acid and stomach pain? The following Xiaobian will introduce to you how to relieve the family's sour stomach and stomachache. Let's have a look!
1. Fried food is not easy to digest, which will increase the burden on the digestive tract. Eating more will cause indigestion, increase blood lipid and be harmful to health.
2. Cold and irritating food has a strong stimulating effect on gastrointestinal mucosa, which is easy to cause diarrhea or gastrointestinal inflammation.
3. Eating regularly and quantitatively can form a conditioned reflex, which is conducive to the secretion of digestive glands and digestion.
4. Pickled food contains more salt and some cancer causing substances, so it is not suitable to eat more.
5. The amount of each meal is moderate. Three meals a day are scheduled. At the specified time, whether you are hungry or not, you should take the initiative to eat to avoid being too hungry or too full.
6. Chewing carefully and swallowing slowly can reduce the burden of gastrointestinal tract. The more times you chew food, the more saliva you secrete, which has a protective effect on gastric mucosa.
7. The best time to drink water is when you get up on an empty stomach in the morning and 1 hour before each meal. Drinking water immediately after the meal will dilute the gastric juice, and soaking rice in soup will also affect the digestion of food.
8. After the stomach gets cold, the function of the stomach will be damaged, so pay attention to keep the stomach warm and don't get cold.
9. Vitamin C has a protective effect on the stomach. Maintaining the normal content of vitamin C in gastric juice can effectively play the function of the stomach, protect the stomach and enhance the disease resistance of the stomach. Therefore, eat more vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C.
10. A small number of meals, 5-6 meals a day, pay attention to regular and quantitative, and avoid hunger and satiety. Choose foods that are easy to digest, have high nutritional value and protect the stomach.
11. Food should be steamed, boiled, boiled, steamed, stewed and other cooking methods, and fried food should not be used.
12. Eat foods rich in high-quality protein and iron, eat fresh green leafy vegetables, such as tomatoes, rape, spinach, carrots, etc. eating gravy and thick broth is conducive to gastric juice secretion.
13. The occurrence and development of gastropathy and duodenal ulcer are closely related to people's mood and mentality. We should pay attention to mental health, maintain mental happiness and emotional stability, and avoid the stimulation of bad emotions such as tension, anxiety and anger. Pay attention to the combination of work and rest to prevent excessive fatigue from affecting the recovery of stomach disease.
14. Patients with stomach diseases should pay attention to avoid eating too cold, too hot, too hard, too spicy and too sticky food, and avoid overeating, smoking and alcohol.
15. Patients with gastropathy should pay attention to the method of taking medicine, preferably after meals, in order to prevent the deterioration of the condition caused by the stimulation of gastric mucosa.
16. Fruits with high acidity, such as pineapple, diced willow, orange, etc., will not stimulate patients with ulcer after eating, so it is not necessary to prohibit eating.
17. Coffee, wine, gravy, pepper, mustard, pepper, etc. These foods that will stimulate gastric juice secretion or damage gastric mucosa should be avoided.