Many people want to buy a house in Beijing, but the high house price can only be realized by loans. How to calculate the Beijing mortgage calculator? What is Beijing's housing loan policy? Friends who want to buy a house in Beijing still need to understand this problem!
Beijing mortgage calculator how to calculate
1. The equal principal shall be equally apportioned throughout the repayment period, and the interest shall be calculated day by day according to the loan principal balance. The monthly repayment amount decreases gradually, but the repayment speed remains unchanged. This method is more suitable for borrowers who have strong ability at the initial stage of repayment and hope to repay large amounts at the initial stage of repayment to reduce interest expenses. During the whole repayment period, the repayment amount of each month remains unchanged. The lender can accurately grasp the monthly repayment amount and arrange the family expenses in a planned way.
2. If you plan to repay in advance, it is more cost-effective to use the same amount of principal. If the early-stage funds are tight or other funds are needed, it is recommended to choose the repayment method of "equal principal and interest". If the income is relatively stable and there is no need for other, it is recommended to choose the repayment method of "equal principal".
In addition, since the mortgage interest is a floating method of "a certain amount a year", considering the cost of mortgage interest rate, if the interest rate is expected to gradually rise in the next few years, it is more favorable to choose the repayment method of "equal principal".
What is Beijing's housing loan policy
1. On March 24, the central bank issued a notice on strengthening the risk management of housing credit business in Beijing, implementing differentiated housing credit policies for lenders within one year of divorce, and strictly preventing and controlling credit risks. For housing loan applicants within 1 year of divorce, commercial loans and provident fund loans shall be implemented in accordance with the credit policy for the second house.
2. The notice also requires that commercial banks should query the Beijing housing transaction ownership information query system and the basic personal credit information database of the people's Bank of China in strict accordance with the regulations in the process of reviewing housing credit business. If the basic personal credit information database of the people's Bank of China has confirmed that the purchase family has commercial housing loan records, the provident fund loan records can no longer be queried, and the second house loan policy shall be implemented.
3. In addition, the notice also made it clear to standardize the business cooperation between real estate intermediaries and commercial banks and establish an exit mechanism for commercial bank cooperative intermediaries. All real estate intermediaries shall not provide or cooperate with other institutions to provide down payment loans, balance loans and other illegal financial products and services. Commercial banks shall immediately suspend their business cooperation with intermediary institutions that have been verified by relevant departments to have problems in violation of laws and regulations.
The above is how to calculate the Beijing mortgage calculator? Beijing's housing loan policy is all about what. Buying a house in Beijing is really not a small number. You'd better make a plan before buying a house, and know how much the down payment is and how much the loan needs to be repaid every month through the housing loan calculator to see if the future economic income can maintain the daily living expenses after paying off the loan.