Many units pay housing provident fund to employees. This housing provident fund can help employees buy a house. There are many concessions. What are the benefits of housing provident fund? How to use the housing provident fund when buying a house? You should take a good look at the following article!
How to use the housing accumulation fund to buy a house
1. The borrower shall first submit a loan application to the provident fund management core as required and provide the information required for the loan.
2. After accepting the borrower's application, the provident fund management core will strictly review the loan data provided by the borrower and conduct credit investigation. After the investigation, the lending bank will put forward opinions, fill in the investigation and approval form of individual housing provident fund loan and portfolio loan and send it to relevant personnel for approval
3. If the borrower passes the review, it will receive the notice from the loan undertaking bank. At this time, the borrower goes to the bank to sign the loan contract and go through the insurance and mortgage registration procedures. Whatever, the bank will lend money.
What should we pay attention to when buying a house with housing accumulation fund
1. Many people think that the provident fund can be used as the down payment for house purchase. In fact, the provident fund can not be directly used as the down payment for house purchase. Generally speaking, the provident fund is used first and then withdrawn. In other words, if you want to buy a house with the provident fund loan, you should first make the down payment, and then take the ID card, household register and other supporting materials of yourself or both husband and wife to the local housing provident fund management core to withdraw the provident fund balance.
2. The total withdrawal amount of the provident fund cannot exceed the total house payment. Some people pay a large amount of the housing provident fund. There may be 500000 yuan in the account, but his total house purchase amount is 300000, so they can't withdraw it in full.
3. After settling the provident fund loan, you can use the provident fund to buy a house. If you have applied for the provident fund loan, there will be corresponding records on the provident fund core system. As long as your loan has not been paid off, you or your spouse can't handle the provident fund loan again. As long as you settle the previous loan, you can apply for provident fund loan to buy a house again, which is not limited by the policy of second house.
Although we have explained how to use the housing provident fund for buying a house here, each local policy is different, and there may be some different places when handling it. Therefore, we should go to the relevant local departments before handling it, so as not to waste our time due to incomplete data preparation. What should we pay attention to when using the housing provident fund to buy a house? Xiaobian believes that the most important thing is that the provident fund can not be used as the down payment for house purchase, so we should prepare a full down payment in advance.