How to do with the yellowing of woolen coat
Woolen overcoat wear for a long time, wash more times will appear yellow phenomenon. So. How does wool coat turn yellow to do? How to wash a woolen coat white when it's yellow? Now let's take a look~
Why do woolen overcoats turn yellow
With the increase of washing times, the light colored woolen coat is easy to turn yellow and old. At this time, you can use some bright and white cleaning materials to clean; After washing, it will turn yellow when exposed to the sun or high temperature, so we should not put the clothes in the sun or near the high temperature; Washing product residues or stains (such as perspiration) are not cleaned, oxidized and yellowing in the air, or yellowing due to moisture. It also needs attention.
How does wool coat turn yellow to do
Cleaning method 1
1. Machine wash or hand wash with detergent. When machine washing, be sure to put it into the laundry bag to avoid shrinkage caused by friction.
2. Pour a small amount of water (about 500g) into the basin, measure 1.5 bottle caps (60g each) with washing liquid bottle cap, add them into the water, mix them well, put them into the clothes and soak them overnight, rinse them clean.
3. Before storing clothes, wash clothes more times to avoid the residue of washing products.
4. During storage, do not contact with leather and leather belts containing phenolic antioxidants; Avoid using brown paper, brown cardboard, plastic film and heat shrinkable plastic film containing phenol antioxidant to package and collect clothes.
Cleaning method 2
Woollen clothes are not suitable for washing. They are easy to lose hair, shrink and deform after washing. It is recommended to send them to a professional dry cleaner for cleaning, usually once or twice a year.) If there are stains on the woollen clothes, they should be washed in time. The longer a stain stays on it, the less likely it will be washed off; At this time, we can spread the clothes on the table, soak them with a thick white towel in warm water (about 30 ℃) and then put them on the woolen coat (don't screw them too dry). We can use a thin stick to gently and elastically pat them, so that the stains in the clothes can be transferred to the hot towel, and then wash the towel. This can be repeated several times.
How does cashmere coat prevent yellowing?
Keep the cashmere coat dry and the cashmere coat storage environment dry.
If you don't wear cashmere overcoat, it is suggested that after washing, drying and ironing, it should be packed in a storage bag, put in an appropriate amount of desiccant and insect repellent, and then put into the wardrobe for collection. Usually turn on the wardrobe for ventilation. When the weather is good, you can take it out to hang, but you can't expose it to the sun.
How does white wool coat turn yellow to do
If it's a white cashmere coat, it can be bleached.
Because cashmere overcoat is easy to shrink and deform, it is recommended to take it to the dry cleaner for bleaching treatment. Experienced people can also try to deal with it at home. The methods are as follows:
(1) After diluted with 84 disinfectant, soak a little, but be sure to master the dilution ratio and soaking time, which is related to the degree of yellowing.
(2) Or you can use potassium permanganate and acetic acid to rinse. The method is to first dissolve a little potassium permanganate in water, and then put the cashmere coat to be rinsed in. After soaking for 10 to 20 minutes, the clothes will be dark red. Pick up the clothes, wash with water, and then dissolve a little acetic acid in water. Put the clothes soaked in potassium permanganate in acetic acid solution, The clothes will change from dark red to the original color, and the yellow part will also fade away without damaging the original color of the clothes.
5. If it is a color cashmere coat, try to use color bleaching liquid to do local rinsing. First, wet the yellow spot with water, dip in an appropriate amount of color bleaching liquid with a brush, gently brush it, then rinse it with clean water, and then lay it flat and dry it.