Sihai network

Why should pineapple be soaked with brine to eat? What is the effect of soaking pineapple with brine

In our impression, pineapples are peeled and soaked in brine to eat, so why should pineapples be soaked in brine? What is the role of this? Curious babies, let's get to know it with Xiaobian!

1、 Avoid allergic reactions

Some people may have allergic reactions after eating pineapple. They suddenly get sick 15 minutes to 1 hour after eating pineapple. They have abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting or headache, dizziness, skin flushing, itching, numbness of limbs and tongue, and even have a series of allergic reactions such as dyspnea and Huck. People used to call this pineapple allergy as' pineapple poisoning 'or' pineapple disease '.

The main allergen causing pineapple disease is pineapple prion. Salt water can destroy the sensitizing structure of pineapple prion and make it lose its toxicity to individual people. Therefore, when eating pineapple, you can first peel off, remove the peel, and then cut open, soak in salt water, so as to reduce the occurrence of pineapple prion enzyme allergy.

2、 Make the taste sweeter

It's better to soak pineapple for about half an hour, which can not only avoid the occurrence of allergic accidents, but also decompose part of the organic acids of pineapple in brine, making the taste of pineapple more sweet. In addition, pineapple also contains oxalic acid, which will affect the absorption of calcium and iron by the human body. Soaking in salt will also neutralize its acidity, reducing the possible harm to the body.

As for the role of pineapple soaking with brine, we also know what the answer is. In fact, soaking pineapple in brine is not just to remove the sour taste of pineapple, but to reduce the harm to the body when people eat pineapple. So we buy pineapple back, we must use salt water for soaking.