a lot of people like to bring a lot of things home for filial piety. So, can we bring white wine with high-speed rail? Can liquor be brought with high-speed rail? In fact, there are a lot of contraband in high-speed rail, so we must do our homework in advance. Follow Xiaobian to have a look!
I. do not take bulk liquor with high-speed rail
At present, the railway department does not expressly stipulate that it is not allowed to take liquor on high-speed rail. Therefore, passengers can carry a certain amount of liquor, but! Bulk liquor is not allowed to be carried on board, and passengers can carry sealed bottles of liquor on board. In addition, passengers cannot carry more than 100 ml of alcohol directly. It also limits the number of bottles to 20.
II. Regulations on high speed rail liquor
Passengers are allowed to carry a limited amount of alcohol on the high-speed rail. According to the regulations: take 20 kg of free articles and 10 kg of children's articles, the total length, width and height shall not exceed 160 cm, and the number of EMUs shall not exceed 130 cm. The goods exceeding the regulations shall be consigned. It is forbidden to carry or consign dangerous goods.
The railway station can handle the transportation of drinks
For liquor, the railway station can handle liquor consignment. If you are worried about the breakage of liquor due to collision during the journey, you can handle the consignment. The range of liquor consigned is as follows:
Including liquor, beer (including soft package beer), wine, yellow rice wine, fruit wine (if wine, brandy, whiskey, green plum wine, etc.), medicine wine and other alcoholic drinks.
Can high-speed rail bring bulk red wine?
It is not allowed to take bulk red wine with you on the high-speed rail. If you want to take red wine home, you have to change it into bottles before you can take it on the train. And be careful not to be overweight.
The railway is forbidden to carry consigned goods
List of goods prohibited to be carried by the railway I. guns and tools (including main parts and components), including:
1. Official guns: rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, riot guns, etc;
2. Civil guns: air guns, shotguns, sports guns, anesthesia injection guns, etc;
3. Other guns: props guns, simulation guns, starting guns, steel ball guns, tear guns, electric shock guns, fire fighting guns, etc;
4. All kinds of offensive instruments and tools: batons, tear gas, electric shock, defense, bows, crossbows, etc.
5. Imitation of the above articles.
List of goods prohibited to be carried by Railways II. Explosives, including:
1. Ammunition: all kinds of shells, bullets, etc;
2. Blasting equipment: explosive, detonator, fuse, detonator, blasting agent, detonator, hand grenade, etc;
3. Fireworks products: fireworks bombs, fireworks, firecrackers, dropping guns, pulling guns, smashing guns, starter paper, black powder, pyrotechnic agent, lead, etc.
4. Imitation of the above articles.
List of goods prohibited to be carried by the railway 3. Controlled knives: daggers, three edged knives (including three edged scrapers for machining), spring knives with self-locking devices, and other similar single-edged, double-edged and three edged knives.
Contents of consigned goods prohibited by railway IV. inflammable and explosive goods, including:
1. Flammable, combustion supporting and toxic compressed gas and liquefied gas: hydrogen, methane, ethane, butane, natural gas, ethylene, propylene, acetylene (dissolved in the medium), carbon monoxide, liquefied petroleum gas, oxygen, gas (gas), etc;
2. Flammable liquid: gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, benzene, ethanol (alcohol), acetone, ether, paint, thinner, rosin oil and products containing flammable solvent, etc;
3. Flammable solids: red phosphorus, flash powder, solid alcohol, celluloid, etc;
4. Spontaneous combustion articles: yellow phosphorus, white phosphorus, nitrocellulose (including film), oil paper and its products, etc;
5. Burning articles in contact with water: metal potassium, sodium, lithium, calcium carbide (calcium carbide), magnesium aluminum powder, etc;
6. Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides: potassium permanganate, potassium chlorate, sodium peroxide, potassium peroxide, lead peroxide, peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
The railway is prohibited to carry the consigned goods catalogue v. toxic substances: cyanide, arsenic, tetramine, mercury (mercury), highly toxic pesticides and other highly toxic chemicals, as well as selenium powder, phenol, lacquer and so on.
The railway is prohibited to carry the consigned items 6. Corrosive items: hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, battery (including potassium hydroxide solid or filled with alkali liquid), etc.
The railway is prohibited to carry the contents of consigned Articles 7. Radioactive articles: radioisotopes, etc.
The railway is prohibited to carry the consigned goods catalogue VIII. Infectious disease pathogens: hepatitis B virus, anthrax, tuberculosis, HIV, etc.
List of items that can't be carried by high-speed rail
List of items that can not be carried by high-speed rail I. It is strictly prohibited to illegally carry inflammable, explosive, toxic, corrosive, radioactive, infectious disease pathogens and other substances, as well as guns, ammunition, controlled knives and other items that may endanger public safety.
List of items that can not be carried by high-speed rail II. All sharp and blunt tools, such as kitchen knife, dining knife, large fruit knife, handicraft knife, scissors, steel (iron) file, axe, hammer, etc., other than controlled knives, shall be consigned and not carried with you.
List of items that cannot be carried by high-speed rail III. passengers shall consciously accept and cooperate with the railway department to carry out safety inspection at stations and trains. If suspicious articles are found through inspection, passengers shall take them out by themselves and accept further inspection. For passengers who refuse to accept the safety inspection or insist on carrying the above-mentioned articles, the railway safety inspection staff shall prohibit them from entering the station and riding according to law.
List of items that can't be carried by high-speed rail 4. It's strictly prohibited to carry dangerous goods in the general cargo consigned. It's not allowed to conceal or falsely report dangerous goods as general cargo consignments. The baggage and parcel consignor shall consciously accept the safety inspection of the railway department and carry out real name registration. For the consignor who refuses to accept the safety inspection or falsely reports the name of the goods for registration, the railway department shall refuse his checked baggage and parcel according to law. The consignee of luggage and parcel should receive it with his valid identity card, otherwise the railway department has the right to refuse to deliver.
List of items that cannot be carried by high-speed rail 5. Passengers who have brought the above items into the station and boarded the train shall take the initiative to hand them over to the railway staff for proper disposal. It is forbidden to discard dangerous goods at any time in the station or on the train.
List of items that can't be carried by high-speed rail 6. If a passenger or shipper violates the above provisions, the public security organ or railway administration organ shall handle them according to law; if a crime is constituted, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
Railway is a popular means of transportation. It is everyone's responsibility to protect the safety of railway transportation and passenger's life and property. The railway department shall set up safety inspection points at stations and trains, and post the catalogue of railway prohibited carrying consigned articles at conspicuous positions. Passengers shall consciously abide by the notice, and report to railway staff in time in case of any illegal or criminal act endangering public safety. The railway department will commend and reward those who have made contributions to the maintenance of railway transportation and passenger safety.