Bullwhip is known to many men. It is the genitalia of cattle. Like dog whip, sheep whip and deer whip, it is a kind of food for warming and invigorating yang. Many men said they didn't know how to cook the bullwhip after they bought it back. In fact, the practice of bullwhip is very simple. Here is a method of stir frying bullwhip.
Stir fried bullwhip
Main raw materials: bullwhip, red pepper, onion, ginger, garlic, coriander; Peanut oil, salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, cumin, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence;
(1) First of all, wash the bullwhip and blanch it in a pot, then cut it into slices, and cut the red pepper into the shape of diagonal horn;
(2) Prepare some onion, ginger, garlic and a little coriander
(3) Pour peanut oil into the pan. After the oil is heated, stir fry the cut Bullwhip in the oil. Add a little cooking wine and soy sauce;
(4) When the bullwhip meat is cooked to 7, pour the prepared onion, ginger, garlic and red pepper into the pot and stir fry quickly.
(5) Add salt, cumin powder, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence and a small amount of water;
(6) When you start the pot and put it on the plate, add a little coriander to finish the stir fried bullwhip.
Since ancient times in China, the concept of "what you eat makes up for what you eat" has been deeply rooted. Many people think that eating animals' genitals can strengthen Yang and replenish qi and blood. Different from traditional Chinese medicine, western medicine does not recognize any relationship between bullwhip and impotence. However, Chinese generally believe that animal organs and sexual function are directly related. Eating bullwhip is almost equal to impotence. Western impotence mainly depends on drugs. However, many domestic medical experts agree that bullwhip has the effect of strengthening yang and kidney, and point out that bullwhip contains androgen, protein, fat and other ingredients, which is a good male tonic《 Compendium of Materia Medica "records: bullwhip indications of male impotence, premature ejaculation, tonifying the kidney and strengthening yang, solid this Peiyuan.". In the Qing Dynasty, bullwhip was listed as the 12th dish.