Ectopic pregnancy is a common gynecological disease, which will cause serious harm to women's life safety. Ectopic pregnancy refers to the abnormal pregnancy process in which the fertilized egg is implanted outside the uterine cavity. In medical terms, it is also called ectopic pregnancy. Most of ectopic pregnancy occurs in the fallopian tube, which will cause danger to life at any time. So, what are the dangers of ectopic pregnancy?
What are the common hazards of ectopic pregnancy?
1. Syncope and shock: due to the acute hemorrhage in the abdominal cavity, the blood volume of the circulatory system is rapidly reduced. In addition to the severe abdominal pain, the lighter will faint, the heavier will be pale, the limbs are cold and humid, the pulse will be fast and weak, and the blood pressure will drop, which is called shock in medicine.
2. Abortion: complete abortion has less bleeding, but incomplete abortion. Some villi are still in the fallopian tube. In a period of time, trophoblasts can continue to invade the fallopian tube wall, causing repeated bleeding. Because of the poor contractile force of the muscular layer of fallopian tube, the open blood vessels could not be closed, so there was more bleeding.
Third, second ectopic pregnancy: according to the survey, 10% - 15% of the women who have had ectopic pregnancy will have another ectopic pregnancy, and 50% of them may be infertile. That is to say, when one side of the fallopian tube is removed, the other side of the fallopian tube may still have another ectopic pregnancy. Therefore, for women who have had a history of ectopic pregnancy, if they are pregnant again, they should have a B-ultrasonic examination after 50 days of pregnancy. According to the position of the gestational sac and fetal heart beat, it can be determined whether they are pregnant in utero or ectopic, so as to eliminate the hidden danger in the early stage.
4. Rupture: the chorion of the pregnant egg erodes the muscular layer and serosa of the tube wall, forming the rupture of the fallopian tube. It can injure arterioles and cause acute bleeding. In this case, the blood coagulation mechanism of the body can no longer complete the hemostasis task. If the diagnosis and treatment are not timely, the patient will have hemorrhagic shock and die. Therefore, once found ectopic pregnancy should immediately go to the hospital gynecological treatment.
5. Infertility caused by ectopic pregnancy: ectopic pregnancy will cause infertility, but most women do not directly cause infertility, but indirectly, for example: the blockage of fallopian tube causes the phenomenon of ectopic pregnancy in women, which makes women sterile. In the long run, it will cause menstrual disorder.
6. Life threatening: about 1 / 3 of ectopic pregnancy patients are in the state of shock before admission. The severity of shock depends on the amount of internal bleeding and the speed of bleeding, which is not directly proportional to the amount of vaginal bleeding. Once ruptured, a large number of intraperitoneal hemorrhage occurs in a very short period of time. If not rescued quickly, it will be life-threatening.
How to rescue ectopic pregnancy?
Most of them occurred in the 6-7 weeks of pregnancy. The vagina had a bit of dropwise bleeding, which was dark brown, with tubular tissue discharged. One side of the sudden abdominal pain was the main symptom, such as tearing, and then spread to the whole abdomen. The incidence rate was more than 90%. The amount of bleeding would lead to shock, pale face, inconsistent with the physical symptoms of vaginal bleeding, decreased blood pressure, and fine pulse rate.
First aid measures:
1. Ask about the medical history, history, menopause and early pregnancy reaction.
2. Prevent vibration, reduce the patient's position change, and lie flat.
3. The grass-roots units can replenish liquid in advance and transfer to hospital for emergency treatment.