Are you able to translate the words Huangshan, Huashan, Taishan, herbs, dermatosis, cable car & hellip; & hellip;? Do you have the courage to answer more questions and reference answers?
Huashan is located in Huayin City, 120 kilometers away from Xi'an. Huashan Mountain is a part of Qinling Mountain, which not only separates the South and north of Shaanxi, but also separates the South and north of China. Unlike Mount Tai, where people used to visit, Huashan used to be visited by few people, because the road to the mountain was extremely dangerous. However, people who want to live a long life often go up the mountain, because there are many herbs growing on the mountain, especially some rare ones. Since the installation of the cable car in the 1990s, the number of visitors has greatly increased. (145 words)
Huashan (Mount Hua) is situated in Huayin City, 120 kilometers away from Xi\'an. It is part of the Qinling Mountains, which pide not only Southern and Northern Shaanxi, but also South and North China. Unlike Taishan, which became a popular place of pilgrimage, Huashan was not well visited in the past because it is dangerous for the climbers to rea ch its summit. Huashan was also an important place frequented by immortality seekers, as many herbs grow there especially some rare ones. Since the installation of the cable cars in the 1990s, the number of visitors has increased significantly.
A rat or pig
26. K better, better, modified skills
27. D according to the content before and after and, choose the obnoxious things here
28 m fingertips, with fingers later.
29 o visual modification of memory, later also has images
30 a be associated with
31 f rater than for blocking, followed by preposition doing
They are sensitive to H.
33 I slight, modified odor.
34 C according to the previous action, here is the meaning of indication
35 B detection, inspection, according to the following detection method, select detection here.
Read carefully (first set)
46. D in what way it will be good for people. According to the keyword "Puzzle", locate the original question in the second paragraph "what benefit"... Synonymous replacement option D.
47. C positioning in the second paragraph she also knew.... this led to... Shows that she has gained some inspiration from previous studies and started her own research.
48. A positioned in to take a closer look... Participants sleep in unfamiliar environment
49. C is located in the second sentence of the third paragraph according to the key word re run. Regular and irregular beeps are mixed together.
50. B according to the same order and key words, in the last sentence of the article. The original text mentions react to... By stirring people from sleep.
(Part 2 work)
51. D according to the key words, the first paragraph is too heavy work load, too much sense of responsibility, and women will not get the desired goal
52. A in the second sentence of the third paragraph, based on the key words, in order to balance family and career, we cannot say no.
53. A positioning in the last sentence of the fourth paragraph, unfortunately... Will not refuse to make women's health and career suffer at the same time
54. C. in the fifth paragraph, men are more likely to face... Where as women
55. B based on the key words, a good leader should learn to authorize and control resources.