Urgency and frequent micturition is very common in life, which is easy to occur in adult men and women. Inflammatory stimulation can cause this symptom. There may also be some problems in the genitals, which cause the phenomenon of urgency and frequent micturition. The following small make up for you to introduce the cause of urgent urination, I hope to help you.
≫ & gt; & gt; click on the next page to see the reasons for urgency and frequency
Causes of urgency and frequency of urination
1. Increased urine volume: when the urine volume increases, the number of micturition will increase accordingly. In physiological conditions, such as drinking a lot of water, eating watermelon, drinking beer, etc., due to the increase of water intake, through the regulation and filtration of the kidney, the urine volume will increase, and the frequency of urination will also increase, which will lead to the phenomenon of frequent urination; in pathological conditions, such as some patients with diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus, they drink more water, have more urine volume, and urinate more times. But there was no discomfort in urination.
2. Inflammatory stimulation: when there are inflammatory symptoms in the prostate, the threshold of neural perception is reduced, the gate to control micturition fails, resulting in frequent micturition and reduced urine volume (Adult & lt; 300-500 ml / time). Therefore, frequent urination is an important symptom of prostatitis, especially chronic prostatitis. Others, such as cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, children with chronic penile foreskin, vulvitis, etc. can appear frequent urination. Under the stimulation of inflammatory symptoms, frequent micturition, urgency and pain often appear at the same time, which is called urinary tract irritation syndrome, commonly known as' three urine syndrome '.
3. Non inflammatory stimulation: such as prostatic atrophy, foreign body, will also appear frequent urination symptoms.
4. Genitourinary system infection: due to genital infection and lead to genitourinary system organ lesions, function damage. Male reproductive infections include urethritis, mycoplasma infection, chlamydia infection and some transmitted diseases. The main symptoms of reproductive infection are frequent urination, dysuria and dysuria.
5. Nervous frequency of urination: frequency of urination only in the daytime, or before going to bed at night, often in patients with mental tension or hysteria. At this time can also be accompanied by urgency, pain.
6. Urethral and seasonal factors: such as frequent micturition, but not much urine each time, no painful expression when urinating, and no other symptoms. First of all, local factors should be considered, such as inflammation of urethral orifice, redundant prepuce, or pinworm stimulation of pudenda, etc. In addition, seasonal factors, winter polyuria is a normal phenomenon.
7. Nervous frequency of urination: detrusor dysplasia of the bladder, nerve is not sound, can occur during the day drip polyuria, up to 20 ~ 30 times, but the night urination is normal, there is a trend of recurrent attacks, urine test is normal, this disease is not caused by inflammation.
Treatment of urgency and frequent micturition
1： Treatment of frequent micturition, acute urinary incontinence
1: It is worth noting that in daily life and work, patients should pay attention to avoid excessive fatigue and working in humid environment for a long time. Pay attention to keep feet warm and avoid intense sports, such as long-time running and jumping. Pay attention to the body's water intake, and do not drink too much under the condition of ensuring normal water.
2: Develop the habit of wiping toilet paper after defecation to avoid urethral infection. Before sex, the husband and wife should wash the vulva with warm boiled water. After sex, the woman immediately empties the urine and cleans the vulva. Diet should be light, eat more cellulose rich food, to prevent constipation caused by increased abdominal pressure.
2： Prevention of frequency, urgency and incontinence
1: Drink more water and hold your urine less. Urination is not only an important part of detoxification, but also has great significance in the prevention and treatment of urinary tract infection. In order to maintain urine volume, we must drink more water appropriately. Ensure drinking water at least 1500 ~ 2000 ml every day, which is the amount of 4 bottles of ordinary mineral water.
2: More walking, less sitting. Studies have shown that the proportion of 'sedentary people' suffering from urinary tract infection, chronic prostatitis and other diseases is higher than that of other people. For women, the sedentary habit will make the vulva moist and sultry for a long time, and the growth and reproduction of bacteria around the urinary system will be accelerated. For men, sedentary easy to make pelvic congestion, leading to poor prostate blood circulation, induce prostatitis, and prostatitis is easy to induce urinary tract infection. '
3: More light, less exciting. Prevention and treatment of urinary tract infection, in the diet most eat some light, rich in water food, such as watermelon, cucumber and other fresh fruits and vegetables, you can also drink more soup, such as shepherd's purse soup, wax gourd soup. To eat less spicy food, such as garlic, pepper, pepper and so on, these foods may aggravate the irritation symptoms of urinary tract.
4: More light, less exciting. Prevention and treatment of urinary tract infection, in the diet most eat some light, rich in water food, such as watermelon, cucumber and other fresh fruits and vegetables, you can also drink more soup, such as shepherd's purse soup, wax gourd soup. To eat less spicy food, such as garlic, pepper, pepper and so on, these foods may aggravate the irritation symptoms of urinary tract.
3： In fact, this disease is more nourishing than treating
Therefore, both the patients themselves and their family members should be patient enough to fight against the disease. The family members should take good care of the patients' diet and life, and help them keep optimistic.