Why menstruation is delayed? Many women will encounter the phenomenon of delayed menstruation. What should we do when our menstruation has been delayed for several days but still does not come? If women have sex, they can use early pregnancy test paper to detect urine after 7 days of menstruation delay. If they are pregnant, the result will show positive; if they are not pregnant, the result will show negative. Of course, the best way to detect pregnancy is to go to the hospital for B-ultrasound examination.
≫ & gt; & gt; click on the next page to see why menstruation is delayed
Reasons for delayed menstruation
1. Pregnancy leads to menstruation
If a woman has sex, she can use early pregnancy test paper to test her urine after 7 days of menstruation delay. If she is pregnant, the result will be positive; if she is not pregnant, the result will be negative. Of course, the best way to detect pregnancy is to go to the hospital for B-ultrasound examination.
2. The side effects of the drug lead to menstruation
Drugs will affect women's endocrine, such as taking contraceptives, weight loss drugs, drainage drugs, etc., will lead to female endocrine disorders, thus affecting menstruation, leading to menstruation.
(1) Contraceptive: the main components of the contraceptive are progesterone and estrogen. By taking the contraceptive, women can inhibit ovulation, thus interfering with the combination of egg and sperm to achieve the purpose of contraception. However, taking too many contraceptives, drug ingredients affect the ovarian secretion of estrogen, endometrium can not grow normally, thin endometrium, so it will lead to decreased menstruation or menopause.
(2) Weight loss drugs: for example, hormone weight loss drugs generally contain thyroid hormones. Improper use of weight loss drugs can easily lead to menstrual disorder, irregular menstruation or amenorrhea, affecting normal menstruation, and even infertility.
(3) Drainage drugs: drug abortion is generally taking receptor level anti progesterone drugs mifepristone and misoprostol tablets, these drugs will inhibit the central dopamine receptor, reduce the amount of hypothalamic release factor into the anterior pituitary, resulting in the reduction of gonadotropin and corticotropin secreted by the anterior pituitary, leading to menopause and delayed ovulation. Drainage drugs into the human body will damage the endometrium, which needs a period of time to repair. Generally, menstruation will recover about one month after drug abortion, or menstruation may not come for 40-50 days.
3. The operation causes no menstruation
After the operation, menstruation will be affected, such as intrauterine surgery caused by cervical adhesion, resulting in blood stasis in the uterus, there is no menstruation and menstruation delayed symptoms.
(1) Artificial abortion surgery: artificial abortion surgery generally has negative pressure suction and curettage. If there is improper curettage, it is easy to cause damage to the cervix, or damage the basement membrane of the endometrium, resulting in adhesion of the inner mouth of the cervix, or partial adhesion of the uterine wall, resulting in amenorrhea.
(2) Ovarian cyst surgery: ovarian cyst surgery, the uterus and ovary need a period of time to recover, some women in a month after the recovery of menstruation.
4. Pathological factors lead to no menstruation
Pituitary tumor, hypopituitarism, premature ovarian failure, ovarian dysplasia, etc., may lead to menstruation.
(1) Pituitary factors: this situation leads to menstruation, also known as pituitary amenorrhea. The pituitary gland is located at the bottom of the brain. Although it is very small, it shoulders the responsibility of commanding the endocrine organs of the whole body. If the pituitary function changes, it will also lead to the decrease of ovarian function. The common pituitary diseases are tumor and hypophysis.
(2) Central nervous system factors: the central nervous system controls the activity of pituitary gland and indirectly controls the function of female ovary, including brain and hypothalamus. When the central nervous system is stimulated, the ovarian function changes and causes amenorrhea, hypothalamic tumors will also cause amenorrhea.
(3) Ovarian factor: also known as ovarian amenorrhea. If the ovary can not secrete hormones, then the endometrium will not change, and there will be no phenomenon of endometrial shedding. Therefore, the endometrium will not change, and menstruation will stop naturally. For example, congenital ovarian dysplasia, premature ovarian failure and so on may lead to no menstruation.
(4) Uterine factors: also known as uterine amenorrhea. If women have uterine problems, they may also lead to amenorrhea. The common ones are congenital absence of uterus, uterine dysplasia, or childhood diseases involving the endometrium, with adhesions or scars. Although the ovarian function is very good and the female characteristics are normal, there is no menstruation. If there is no menstruation for a long time after menstruation, such as endometrial tuberculosis, endometrial schistosomiasis, endometrial suppuration or curettage when the endometrial basal layer is scraped off, secondary amenorrhea can not occur due to ovarian hormone response.
5. Other factors lead to no menstruation
For example, mental stress, work and life pressure, lifestyle changes, irregular work and rest, diet changes, environmental changes and other factors may affect the endocrine function, may make menstruation, cause menstruation delay.
How does menstruation not come to do
1. Test early pregnancy: generally more than 7 days after rooming, you can use early pregnancy test paper or pregnancy test stick to test morning urine to test pregnancy. Therefore, if menstruation does not appear after more than 7 days, consider whether you are pregnant. The methods of measuring early pregnancy are as follows:
(1) Family pregnancy test: early pregnancy test paper or test stick can be used to test the morning urine. Due to the limitation of testing method and time, it is impossible to guarantee 100% accuracy. In order to reduce the probability of inaccurate test, read the instructions carefully before the specific operation, operate according to the instructions, and master the test time.
(2) Hospital pregnancy test: you can go to the hospital for urine test or B-ultrasound pregnancy test. Urine HCG negative is not pregnant, while positive is pregnant. B ultrasound is the most accurate method of pregnancy test, that is, ultrasound examination, can see the development of embryo sac.
2. Disease treatment: if menstruation is delayed due to gynecological diseases, you should go to the hospital for detailed examination, such as uterine examination, ovarian function examination, pituitary function examination, chromosome examination, etc. if you find that you have diseases, you should timely treat them.
3. Diet regulation: pay attention to daily diet, ensure a balanced diet, develop good eating habits. Eat more high protein foods, such as eggs, milk, lean meat, fish, etc., and eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Usually you can eat more blood and iron food, such as spinach, red dates, pig liver, etc. Don't eat too much raw and cold food, and don't eat too much greasy food.
4. Emotion regulation: keep a happy mood, reduce the influence of anxiety, depression, depression and other negative emotions, learn to relax the mood, reduce the pressure properly, take more physical exercise at ordinary times, strengthen the physique, and promote the operation of Qi and blood.
Six food therapy methods for regulating menstruation
1、 Porridge with motherwort juice
Efficacy: Nourishing Yin, nourishing blood, regulating menstruation, removing blood stasis, relieving thirst, removing vexation, suitable for women with irregular menstruation, functional uterine bleeding, postpartum hematuria, unclean lochia, blood stasis and abdominal pain, etc.
Ingredients: 10g fresh motherwort juice, 40g fresh rehmannia juice, 40g fresh lotus root juice, proper amount of ginger juice and honey, 100g rice.
Production: rice porridge, when the rice is cooked, add the above medicine juice and honey to make porridge.
Usage: 2 times a day, warm. It should not be taken for a long time.
Should avoid: should use casserole, should not use iron pot. It should not be used for diarrhea due to spleen deficiency. Avoid scallion and leek during porridge.
2、 Red flower glutinous rice porridge
Efficacy: nourishing blood, promoting blood circulation and regulating menstruation, suitable for irregular menstruation, blood deficiency and blood stasis.
Ingredients: 10 grams of safflower, 10 grams of angelica, 15 grams of Salvia miltiorrhiza, 100 grams of glutinous rice.
Production: decoct the herbs first, remove the dregs and extract the juice, then add the rice to make porridge.
Usage: 2 times a day, on an empty stomach.
3、 Boiled eggs with motherwort
Efficacy: tonifying blood and regulating menstruation, suitable for patients with chest and abdominal pain in the early period of menstruation.
Ingredients: 30g motherwort, 2 eggs.
Production: motherwort, eggs with the amount of water boiled, eggs cooked shell, and then boil for a while.
Usage: once a day before menstruation, take it for several days, eat egg and drink soup.
4、 Danggui Yanhu Decoction
Efficacy: promoting blood circulation, dispersing cold and regulating menstruation, suitable for late menstruation and treating amenorrhea.
Ingredients: 9g angelica, 5g Corydalis, 2 pieces of ginger.
Preparation: decoct the above three flavors in water.
Usage: take 3 doses continuously, 1 dose daily.
5、 Mutton soup with Douchi
Efficacy: warming meridians and dispersing cold, suitable for the late period of blood cold menstruation.
Ingredients: ginger 15g, Douchi 50g, mutton 100g, salt.
Production: put the above three flavors together in a casserole, cook until the mutton is thoroughly cooked, add appropriate amount of salt.
Usage: eat mutton and drink soup. 10 days before menstruation, once a day for 3-5 days.
6、 Dysmenorrhea tea
Efficacy: warming meridians, regulating qi, relieving pain. It is suitable for young women with abdominal pain, fullness or abdominal cold before or during menstruation.
Ingredients: Xiangfu, Wuyao, Yanhu 10 grams each, cinnamon 3 grams.
Production: the above four flavors are ground together and then brewed with boiling water.
Usage: replace tea drink, 1 dose daily for 3-5 days.