Insomnia, often a headache, leads to people's work efficiency during the day, irritable, haggard face. Xiaobian now gives 12 ways to treat insomnia.
1. A cup of yogurt, a banana, every night before going to bed. This prescription is especially effective for patients who can't fall asleep in the middle of the night. After drinking, it can make patients' blood sugar rise and fall asleep quickly.
2. Half a bottle of beer. Drink half an hour before going to bed every night for several weeks. You can sleep on the pillow and sleep all night.
3. Boiled egg yolk with milk can cure the symptoms of "asthenia and restlessness" with good effect.
4. 100 grams of millet, add water to boil porridge, add sugar to adjust to take, half an hour before going to bed to eat a small bowl, can make people quickly sleepy, sleep soundly.
5. Jujube and rice are eaten together with porridge, and they can be used in a proper amount every night.
Longan: Longan (longan) is a good fruit in the south. "Daily use of Materia Medica" states that it can "Yizhi Ningxin" and "Diannan Materia Medica" shows that it can "nourish blood and calm nerves". Modern scientific analysis, longan contains glucose, sucrose, protein, vitamins, minerals, tartaric acid, etc. Fresh fruit, drink with wine or fried with dry food can replenish blood and calm nerves. The famous Chinese patent medicine "Guipi pill" is specially used for neurasthenia and insomnia, which is mainly made of longan meat.
Lotus seed: it is the fruit of lotus. "Shennong Materia Medica" contains "tonifying the middle and nourishing the spirit", while the dictionary of traditional Chinese medicine says that it can "cure night sleep and have many dreams". According to analysis, lotus seed contains starch, persimmon sugar, protein, calcium, phosphorus, etc., eating lotus seed porridge at dinner or eating a bowl of lotus seed soup before going to bed can make people fall asleep safely.
8. Lily: lily bulb contains protein, fat, starch and so on. It can cure insomnia at night. You can use Lily or two boiled water and adjust honey to take before going to bed. Compendium of Materia Medica says it can warm the lung and relieve cough.
9. Lychee: lychee tastes sweet and slightly sour, mild in nature. According to compendium of Materia Medica, it can be used to nourish blood and promote fluid production. Lychee is rich in glucose, sucrose, vitamin C, B, a, citric acid, folic acid, malic acid and free amino acids. It is a rare fruit for the over thinking, forgetful and insomniac. Fresh food is the best.
10. Walnut: also known as walnut. "Kaibao Materia Medica" of the Song Dynasty said that "eating makes people fat and healthy, warming the spleen and moistening the intestines, treating deficiency cold cough, waist swelling and pain.". The nutritional value of walnut is very high. The nutrition of 500g walnut kernel can be comparable with 2500 g egg or 4500g milk. Among them, the content of fat calcium and phosphorus are among the top in fruits. Every night before going to bed to eat a few kernels of walnuts, can calm the mind, Qi and asthma.
11. Lettuce: the stems and leaves of lettuce contain a milky white slurry, which has the sedative and sedative effect of opium, but has no toxicity. When sleep is not good, drink some asparagus juice, have good hypnotic effect. A small spoonful of syrup can be dissolved in a small cup of water, diluted before taking.
12. Mulberry: mulberry is all medicine. Compendium of Materia Medica records that mulberry can 'nourish the five internal organs, dredge Qi and blood, relieve hunger after long service, calm the soul and calm the spirit, and make people intelligent'. Therefore, mulberry can be used to treat dizziness caused by liver and kidney deficiency, tinnitus, astringent eyes, neurasthenia, usually insomnia people eat more mulberry, can play a sedative and intellectual