Sihai entertainment news: gastrointestinal problems are often encountered by us. If we don't want to eat when we eat, what should we do? The following is the reason why we don't want to eat after eating. Let's have a look.
&Click next to see why you don't want to have a bad stomach after eating
Don't want to eat after eating the reason of stomach discomfort
It may be caused by recurrent gastritis or peptic ulcer.
1、 The etiology of acute gastritis is as follows
There are many causes of acute gastritis, including vascular factors, acute stress, alcohol, drugs, bile reflux, physical factors and so on.
(1) Vascular factors: vascular occlusion, common in the elderly patients with arteriosclerosis, after the treatment of internal carotid artery embolization.
(2) Acute stress: acute stress can be caused by severe visceral diseases, major surgery, large area burns, shock, craniocerebral trauma, intracranial diseases, psychosomatic factors, etc.
(3) Physical and chemical factors:
Ethanol: destroy mucosal barrier, cause epithelial cell damage, mucosal bleeding and edema.
Drugs: such as glucocorticoids, some antibiotics and anticancer drugs. NSAID (aspirin) was the most common.
Bile reflux: phospholipase A, bile salt and pancreatin destroy gastric mucosa and produce multiple erosion.
Physical factors: rough, spicy food can cause mechanical damage to gastric mucosa.
(4) Acute infection and pathogen toxin: some bacteria: common Staphylococcus, & alpha; - Streptococcus, Escherichia coli, halophilic bacteria, etc. In recent years, Helicobacter pylori infection has attracted people's attention. Virus: such as influenza virus and enterovirus. Bacterial toxin: Staphylococcus aureus toxin is common.
2、 The etiology of chronic gastritis is as follows
Chronic gastritis is a chronic gastric disease with nonspecific chronic inflammation of the gastric mucosa as the main pathological changes. The lesions of chronic gastritis can diffuse to the whole stomach, or be limited to a part of the stomach. It is often related to autoimmune and environmental factors. The survey shows that the incidence rate of chronic gastritis is very high, and it has reached over 90% in recent years. It is considered to be a precancerous lesion.
(1) Helicobacter pylori (H.pylori) is short for HP. It was discovered by Australian scientists Warren and mashull in 1983 and won the Nobel Prize in medicine in 2005. It is a kind of spiral, micro aerobic bacteria with negative blue staining. It widely exists in human gastric juice, especially in Asian people, and is an important pathogenic factor in the occurrence and development of many chronic gastric diseases. The infection rate of HP is as high as 50% in China.
(2) Long term chronic stimulation, such as long-term drinking and smoking, abuse of aspirin drugs, like eating hot soup, concentrated alkali, stimulating food, acute gastritis repeatedly attacks.
(3) Duodenal fluid reflux.
(4) Autoimmune injury is common in Nordic countries, but rare in China.
Modern people have a fast pace of life and busy work, so if you want to take good care of your body, you should pay more attention to the maintenance work. Gastritis patients should pay attention to rest, drink less iced drinks, beer and so on. Reduce eating greasy food such as pig's feet. Eat less spicy food such as barbecue. Eat less cold food such as cold vegetables. Don't take medicine, especially anti rheumatic drugs.
Do not want to have a meal, how does the stomach feel bad after eating
1. Pay attention to proper rest, exercise, and keep a regular life.
Irregular life, overwork, high mental tension and lack of sleep are important reasons for the occurrence of chronic gastritis. Everyone can work out a work and rest schedule according to the nature of their work, and try to keep a regular life.
2. Keep your spirits happy and optimistic.
Mental depression, depression, anxiety, often cause or aggravate all kinds of gastritis. During meals, attention should be paid to food and avoid talking about unpleasant or personal interests. Don't discipline the children when eating, and cause the tension on the table.
3. Self massage.
It refers to rubbing the corresponding acupoints with the palm of your hand. Massage center abdomen, can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and emptying, so that gastrointestinal secretion gland function enhancement, digestive capacity improvement, and has antispasmodic analgesic effect. The specific method is as follows: massage the middle point of the line between xiphoid process and navel (Zhongwan point) with palm or thenar part of palm root, with moderate rhythm and moderate weight. 10-15 minutes each time, 1-2 times a day.
Qigong is an effective health exercise to prevent gastritis. Qigong has the function of relaxation and meditation. Qigong can regulate the functional state of cerebral cortex and effectively inhibit the excitatory foci. It has good effect on gastritis caused by mental factors. Patients with chronic gastritis can practice internal nourishing or loosening. Specific methods can refer to the relevant books or ask the doctor, it is best to carry out under the guidance of Qigong master.