At the end of the year, I believe many people believe that they are already busy at all kinds of dinners. At the end of the year, they have to drink when they thank their relatives and friends, go home for dinner, and have friends get together. However, drinking is harmful to the health, so what can we eat before and after drinking to prevent drunkenness?
If you really have to drink wine, please pay attention to:
1. Some vitamins A, C and E can be added on the eve of the Wine Bureau, which can reduce the damage of alcohol to the liver;
2. Before drinking, you can only eat 7 full meals, and you can't drink a lot of water. (this is to leave a stomach for drinking)
3. Half an hour before drinking, drink a bottle of milk, preferably pure milk or sugar, to prevent drunken gastritis and dehydration.
4. It's better to eat some rice or drink some porridge after drinking;
5. Before you go home to sleep after drinking wine, you must drink a large glass of boiled water to replenish water for your body to prevent dehydration. Don't drink tea to relieve alcohol, because the tannic acid in tea will hinder the absorption of calcium and iron in food;
6. When you wake up the next day, drink more boiled water or fruit juice, which will help to balance blood sugar and restore water content in the body;
7. Have some soft bread for breakfast the next day after drinking.