Marriage is a very serious and prudent thing, so we need to pay attention to every link. Do you need to make an appointment to get a marriage certificate in Beijing? How to make an appointment to get a marriage certificate in Beijing? Let's listen to Xiaobian's introduction!
Do you need to make an appointment to get a marriage certificate in Beijing? You can make an appointment in advance, so as to avoid that there will be too many people waiting for the number. But the general festival will not have so many people, unless it is a good day, we all get together. If you have time, make an appointment. If you don't have time, pick it up on the spot.
How to make an appointment to get a marriage certificate in Beijing
1. Telephone appointment
Now Beijing needs to make an appointment to get a marriage certificate, and telephone appointment is one of the ways. So before you register for marriage, you can make an appointment by telephone. The staff will help you make a record, and then you can go directly.
2. On site appointment
Sometimes the marriage certificate is handled according to the date. On special days like holidays, many people register for marriage. Therefore, on such special days, the marriage registration authority will generally increase the on-site appointment service, so during this period, new people can make on-site appointment at the marriage registration authority.
3. Online booking
Online appointment is the most commonly used appointment method in modern marriage registration. However, when making online appointment, we must pay attention to the problem of time. Online appointment generally needs to apply two days in advance, and then fill in my relevant information online. After filling in, the marriage registration staff will accept it within 30 days.
What do you need to prepare to get a marriage certificate? The ID card and household register of both men and women
1. To get a marriage certificate, you must go to the marriage registration office of the civil affairs department where one of the men's and women's registered permanent residence is located.
2. The original documents that must be taken include the ID card and household register of both men and women. (in some places, marriage registration requires a single certificate from the village committee or neighborhood committee. Different local policies are different.)
3. The copies to be prepared include the ID cards of both men and women (front and back), household register (home page and own page). Make sure to copy as required, e.g. on two sheets of A4 paper.
4. Prepare three photos of marriage certificate (4 * 3, recent bareheaded photos).
5. Give the prepared copy of the original to the registration officer for verification, and then fill in the marriage declaration. (one statement for each person)
6. After the declaration was submitted, photos were pasted and stamped, so the marriage certificate was obtained.