How to remove the yellow tooth stains? Because your bad habits often smoke and drink, which affects the beauty of your teeth. And because your teeth face your friends every day, your yellow tooth stains really affect our own image. How can we remove the yellow tooth stains? Just look at the following tips~ Dental stains, also known as dental calculus, dental plaque, refers to the yellow or grayish white deposits attached to the surface of teeth, crevices, gingival margin, mainly composed of food debris, mucin in in saliva, bacteria, etc. the composition of tartar is composed of microorganisms, exfoliated epithelial cells, leukocytes, mucin in in saliva, protein, lipids and a small amount of food debris. The newly formed tooth stains are soft, and the adhesion is not strong. As long as you brush your teeth carefully, you can remove the tartar.
Otherwise, after 24-48 hours, due to the increase of calcium salt, the calculus is closely attached to the tooth surface, so it is difficult to remove tooth stains by brushing alone. The bacteria in dental stains are mainly Streptococcus and anaerobic bacteria in normal oral cavity. After the tooth stains accumulate to a certain thickness, the bacteria close to the surface of the teeth begin to turn into anaerobic respiration because they are isolated from the air. The acid produced by anaerobic respiration can not be washed away by saliva in time, so it will corrode the mineral components in enamel and further promote the formation of dental caries. In the root of the accumulation of dental stains will also stimulate the gums, leading to periodontitis and other periodontal diseases, so dental stains must be removed as soon as possible.
For teeth with exogenous coloring, coffee, tea, smoking and red wine are the main culprits. According to statistics, there are 15% - 25% smokers in China, including many female smokers. That is to say, there are 200-300 million people in China whose teeth are yellow and black. The effects of coffee, red wine and tea on teeth can not be ignored. Tooth whitening is essentially a process of removing stains and pigments from enamel and enamel. According to the color of teeth, the causes of formation, should take different ways to whitening.
How to remove dental stains:
1. 45 degree angle brushing method, using the correct method of brushing teeth, is particularly important for the prevention of dental diseases. Every day after meals, brushing teeth, each time must reach 2-3 minutes.
*The correct angle and action of brushing teeth, the toothbrush bristles and the tooth surface at a 45 degree angle, and gently press on the junction of teeth and gums, gently do small arc rotation, the upper row of teeth from the gums down, the lower row of teeth from the gums up. *Brush the inside and outside of the teeth. Remember to clean the inside and outside of the upper and lower teeth. When brushing the inside of the front teeth, erect the toothbrush and use the power bristles to clean the teeth.
*Brush the occlusal surface of the teeth with moderate force, brush the occlusal surface of the teeth in front and back direction, and use the bristles to go deep into the wisdom teeth to clean the difficult parts.
2. Automatic toothbrushing is more fun. Compared with ordinary manual toothbrush, electric toothbrush can more thoroughly remove 38% of dental plaque. At the same time, the slight vibration caused by high-speed rotation of electric toothbrush can not only promote oral blood circulation, but also have a very good massage effect on gingival tissue, so as to achieve the good effect of tooth health and gingival protection. In terms of whitening, electric toothbrush can effectively reduce tooth stains caused by tea drinking, coffee drinking and bad oral conditions, and restore the original color of teeth.
3. The softer the toothpaste, the better. We should focus on two points in choosing toothpaste: one is fluoride, because long-term use of toothpaste containing fluotai formula can effectively prevent tooth decay; the other is to see what raw materials are used in the toothpaste friction agent, because rough friction agent will cause wear to enamel. Long term use of toothpaste with rough abrasives is not good for teeth.
5. The method of whitening teeth with lemon juice is as follows:
Every night after brushing teeth, dip some lemon juice with gauze, rub teeth, teeth will become white and bright.
Lemon has strong cleaning power and whitening effect. It also contains vitamin C, which can strengthen tooth roots.
6. Rub with charcoal can be white, a long time can keep white teeth
7. Vinegar can get rid of dental dirt smoke stains tips often smokers, teeth will be smoked on a layer of black and yellow smoke dirt, with toothpaste is difficult to brush off, but with vinegar brush can make teeth scaling white. With half a mouthful of vinegar, gargle in the mouth for 2-3 minutes, then spit it out, brush your teeth with force, and finally wash it with clean water. Repeat for several times to remove the smoke scale. 8. Make toothpaste with orange peel powder to clean teeth. Grind orange peel into fine powder. Add a little toothpaste when brushing teeth every day. It can not only make teeth white and full of fragrance. Because orange peel has strong antiseptic and sterilization function, it can effectively fix teeth for a long time.
9. Cuttlefish bone powder can effectively clean teeth. Grind cuttlefish bone into fine powder to brush teeth. Teeth can turn from yellow to white.
10. Baking soda for tooth cleaning use a toothbrush dipped with baking soda (edible alkali). Brush your teeth according to the normal method, once to twice a week, three minutes each time, so as to keep your teeth bright and clean.
Effective prescription: use white papaya slices to wipe teeth twice a day for 2 minutes each time. It will be effective if you stick to it for one month
Tea stains, cigarette stains and coffee stains are actually the same substance 'caffeine', which reacts with the acid secretion in the mouth. People who have the habit of smoking, drinking tea or coffee often have this kind of 'caffeine' in the mouth, so they all have the condition of continuous reaction with the acid secretion in the mouth. The result of this long-term reaction is the cause of tooth stains, These reactants are easy to adhere to the enamel surface and become rough after being eroded by oral acid environment (this kind of tooth surface erosion is unavoidable for everyone). After a long time, they become stubborn and difficult to remove derivatives.
Between derivatives and derivatives, it is a kind of mixed state combination between physiological and physical properties. So far, it seems that apart from tooth washing, there is no way in the world to remove stains and calculus from teeth, that is, tooth washing is the only effective way to quickly remove stains. However, the disadvantages of tooth washing are also obvious: after each washing, because the enamel on the tooth surface is damaged, the speed of tooth stains reattachment is faster and more stubborn.