How to make chicken soup? I believe you know how to make a more nutritious chicken soup. But do you know how to make a better chicken soup? It's not so simple to make a good chicken soup, especially the delicious and nutritious chicken soup. Today, Xiaobian will introduce some methods of stewing chicken soup to teach you how to stew chicken for good taste and nutrition. If you don't know how to stew chicken soup, you can also refer to it.
The material of stewed chicken soup is actually very simple. For a chicken, add spices. But don't look at the simple materials, I think it's very easy to stew chicken. When the fire is big, the stewed chicken is easy to grow old, and when the fire is small, the chicken is not cooked. These are all exquisite. The following is a small part of the chicken stew introduced to you for your reference.
1、 Stewed chicken soup with mushroom
Materials: 1 native chicken, 10 dried mushrooms, a little green onion.
Methods: 1. Wash and cut the local chicken, boil the blood first.
2. Then add some water to the pot again, put the chicken into the big fire and boil it, then turn the small fire and stew.
3. Take another pot, put in oil, and stir fry mushrooms.
4. Put the fried mushroom into the chicken, stew for 1 hour, and put in the onion before putting it out.
2、 Stewed chicken soup
Ingredients: half hen, ginger slices, wine and vinegar, salt and red dates.
Method: 1. Put the chicken into the boiling water and fly into the water.
2. Put the chicken into the pot, fill it with water, ginger slices, a little cooking wine, vinegar, red dates, cover the pot, and boil it in a big fire. After the gas is on top, burn it in a big fire for five minutes, then use a small fire to stew for about ten minutes.
3. After the gas goes down, season with salt.
Because it's a grass chicken, there's nothing else. It's really delicious. It's light but it's fragrant. But it's different from the chicken raised in my hometown!
3、 Stewed chicken soup with yam
Materials: 1 Farm chicken, 1 yam, 1 medlar, scallion and ginger, cooking wine, salt.
Methods: 1. After the chicken is slaughtered, clean up the abdominal cavity, chop into small pieces, wash the scallion and ginger, slice the ginger, and beat the scallion into scallion knots.
2. Put the cut chicken into the pot, add enough cold water and bring to a boil.
3. Skim away the foam.
4. Add a tablespoon of cooking wine.
5. Add ginger and scallion.
6. After boiling, turn to low heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes. (because I use a cast iron pot, the stew takes less time than the ordinary pot, so I use a casserole or other pot to stew the soup, so I need to extend the stew time.).
7. Peel and cut yams into small pieces, add to the pot, continue to cover and stew for 10 minutes.
8. Wash the wolfberry with water, open the lid, add in, continue to stew for 10 minutes, open the lid and add salt to taste.
4、 Stewed chicken soup with mushroom
Ingredients: 1 chicken, 1 ham, 1 Coprinus, a little Flammulina, a little mushroom, a little wolfberry, ginger, shallot, shallot, salt, pepper.
Method: 1. The chicken should be used after being cleaned.
2. Put a little oil in the pot and heat it, then put in ginger slices and scallion sections and stir fry until fragrant.
3. Then add enough water, put in the chicken and ham and bring to a boil over a large heat, then turn to a small heat and simmer for more than 1 hour (during which the blood foam needs to be drained).
4. Wash mushroom and cut into sections.
5. Soak wolfberry in hot water for standby.
6. Stew the chicken soup until the chicken is crispy. Add the mushroom and continue to cook. Meanwhile, add some salt.
7. Before leaving the pot, add the drained wolfberry, sprinkle with scallion and pepper.
5、 Stewed chicken soup with milk
Materials: 600g native chicken, 1000ml fresh milk, 1000ml high soup, 5 red dates, proper amount of ginger and refined salt.
Methods: 1. Wash and cut the local chicken into pieces, and blanch it in boiling water. Ginger slices.
2. In the soup pot, pour in the high soup and fresh milk, put in the local chicken, red dates and ginger slices, boil in high heat, add the lid of the pot, cook in low heat for 2 hours, and add the refined salt to taste before starting the pot.
Tips: thick white soup, rich milk flavor, rich nutrition.