Due to the continuous development of society, life pressure is great, and the waist is an important part of the human body, for people who do not move the waist for a long time, it is easy to suffer from chronic lumbar muscle strain disease, thus affecting our normal life. So what health care method is there to treat chronic lumbar muscle strain?
△ exercise therapy for chronic lumbar muscle strain
1. Arch bridge movement
1） Lie on your back on the floor or bed, relax, and put your hands on both sides of your body after breathing.
2) Bend your knees to your body, turn your hands around your back and put them under your shoulders, lift your hands and feet slowly, as shown in the figure, in the shape of an arch bridge, and keep breathing naturally.
3) As the exercise progresses, you can put your arms in front of your chest and practice with only your feet and the back of your head as fulcrum. Exercise 20 to 40 times.
This set of sports is very suitable for office workers who lack sports. Doing more can prevent obesity and make fat unable to attach to them.
2. Two handed climbing
Preparation position: the whole body is upright and relaxed, and the legs can be slightly separated.
During the activity, first lift your arms up, then lean your body back as much as possible. Stop for a moment, then bend your body forward, move your hands down, touch your feet as much as possible, then stop, and return to the upright position. This can be done 10 to 15 times in a row.
When bending forward, do not bend your legs. Bending will affect the effect. For the elderly or patients with high blood pressure, they should bend slowly.
3. Prone health care
The patient took a prone position, put both upper limbs on the back, and then forcefully lift the head, chest and legs out of the bed, so that the body was in a reverse bow shape, and persisted until slightly tired. According to this method, exercise repeatedly for about 10 minutes, once in the morning and once in the evening.
If we keep exercising for a long time, we can prevent and treat the occurrence and development of lumbar muscle strain and low head syndrome.
△ massage therapy for chronic lumbar muscle injury
1、 Adjust joint disorders
1) The patient lies on the side, the doctor stands facing the patient, and applies the method of oblique pulling at the waist, once on the left and once on the right;
2) Then take the supine position and bend the knees and hips of both lower limbs. The doctor holds the patient's knees for lumbosacral rotation, 8-10 times clockwise and 10 times anticlockwise respectively;
3) Then roll the waist 16-20 times to adjust the lumbosacral joint.
2. Massage along meridians
1) In the prone position, the doctor stands on one side. First, roll and knead the bladder on both sides up and down for 3-5 times, from light to heavy.
2) Then press and knead Shenshu, Yaoyangguan, Dachangshu, Bayao and other acupoints with both hands and thumbs, taking the acid swelling as the degree, and cooperate with the passive movement of lumbar extension for several times.
The above is the treatment of chronic lumbar muscle strain of various health care therapies, if there is lumbar pain, you can treat lumbar pain according to these therapies, if there are very serious lumbar symptoms, you need to go to the hospital in time.
△ treatment of chronic lumbar muscle injury
1. Self massage therapy
1) Sit on a single bench in the preparatory mode, and close your eyes slightly after looking in front of you, and put your feet on the floor with shoulder width or slightly wider than your shoulders. Breathe evenly and relax.
2) According to the Kunlun Taixi point, put the thumb tip of the left (right) hand on the depression at the back of the inner ankle joint of the right (left) foot, and the middle finger tip on the depression at the back of the outer ankle joint. Then, the thumb and middle finger forces are combined. Press 30-50 times, and the feet alternately.
3) Place the palm of one hand on the navel two inches around the navel, and overlap the other palm on the back of the palm. Then massage the navel for 30-50 circles with appropriate force.
4) Clap both hands of lumbosacral part with fist, and clap both sides of lumbosacral part 30-50 times with fist.
5) Rub the hands and palms of the lumbosacral part on both sides of the waist, and rub them from the waist to the sacrum for 30-50 times with appropriate force, with slight heat in the waist as the best.
6) Rub the foot center, put the palm of the left (right) hand on the foot center of the right (left) foot, and rub the foot back and forth for 30 to 50 times, alternately, with the foot heart heating as the best.
7) Massage both sides of the waist with hands akimbo, place the thumb on both sides of the lumbar respectively, attach the other four fingers to the outside of the waist, and then massage 30-50 times horizontally from the waist to the abdomen with appropriate force.
8) Knead and pinch the leg tripe, put the left (right) foot on the right (left) thigh, put the thumb of both hands on the leg tripe, and attach the other four fingers to the opposite side, and knead and pinch the leg tripe 30-50 times from top to bottom, alternating the legs.
9) Knead the hands on both sides of the lumbosacral part with fist, put the palmar and finger joints of fist on both sides of the lumbar part respectively, and knead and press 30-50 times from the waist to the sacral part with proper force.
The above manipulations, which are carried out once in the morning and once in the evening, can play the role of Tonifying the liver and kidney, dredging the muscles and bones, dredging the collaterals and relieving pain, and can enhance the immune function of the body, and have a good prevention and treatment effect on chronic lumbar muscle strain.
2. Foot massage
Take the foot kidney, ureter, bladder, spine, lumbar spine, hip joint, gastrointestinal tract, liver, gallbladder, parathyroid gland and other reflex areas, once a day in the morning and evening, one hour after meals, each time about 30-40 minutes.