Spring is a good season for all things to recover and flourish, but it is also a season of changeable temperature and bacterial reproduction. Spring diet must grasp the characteristics of the season in order to have a healthy and smooth spring. Here are some recipes for your health:
1. The practice of Chinese yam porridge
Recipe ingredients: 100g white rice, sugar, yam, 1kg clear water.
Production method: 1. Cut yam into small pieces after peeling.
2. Pour in boiling water and cook until it is medium cooked. Add white rice and cook into porridge, then add white sugar and cook for a while.
Health tips: it is a good product for health and nourishing.
2. The practice of longevity porridge
Recipe materials: 400g Gorgon fruit, 400g medicinal kernel, 1500g yam, 500g glutinous rice, 150g ginseng, 150g Poria cocos, 250g lotus seed, proper amount of sugar.
Methods: 1. Stir fry the kernels in a hot pot, remove them and grind them into powder. The same is true for glutinous rice.
2. Mix all the raw materials together and cook them into porridge twice a day.
Health tips: Invigorating Qi and nourishing blood is one of the best kidney tonics.
3. The practice of walnut porridge
Recipe ingredients: 50g walnut, 100g white rice and 100g white sugar, 1kg clear water.
Production method: 1. Remove the shell of walnut and cut into small pieces.
2. When the white rice is put into the pot and boiled into a paste, pour in the sugar and diced walnut.
Health tips: Nourishing Qi and blood, moistening dryness and phlegm, nourishing lung and intestines.
4. Practice of Yizhi rice congee
Recipe material: 50g japonica rice, 5g Yizhiren.
Preparation method: 1. Grind the Yizhiren into powder, wash the japonica rice and put it into a casserole, add water, boil it with high heat first, and then boil it into porridge with low heat.
2. Add in the powder and seasoning of Yizhiren and cook for a while.
Health tips: suitable for kidney deficiency, abdominal cold pain and other symptoms.
5、 The practice of shrimp porridge
Recipe ingredients: soybeans 2 liang, Maodou 4 liang, black beans 2 liang, shrimp 4 liang, Polygonum multiflorum 3 yuan, cooked land 2 yuan, light soy sauce 1 / 2 tbsp, sesame oil 1 / 2 tbsp, vinegar 10 tbsp.
Preparation method: 1. Wash the soybeans and black beans one night in advance, put them into a bowl, add water and 15 tablespoons salt, soak them for one night until they expand.
2. Boil the boiled water in the pot, pour the soy beans into the pot and boil until the color of the soup turns green. Then soak them in cold water. The soybeans and black beans are also scalded in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove and dry.
3. Clean and filter the dried shrimps, and put them in the oil pan for a while, and then fish them out when they turn red. Pour the Polygonum multiflorum, cooked ground and half a bowl of water into the pot, boil for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat.
4. Mix all the ingredients away from each other, add soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar for seasoning, and mix well.
Health tips: tonifying the kidney and strengthening the kidney, calcium and bone.