How to eat healthy food in summer? Of course, we believe many people have heard that a good diet will speed up the digestion and absorption system of the body. The body's detoxification system speeds up, and the body's immune ability also improves accordingly. With the improvement of immune ability, the risk of human being infected with viral diseases will be reduced. So, which cereals can we eat to regulate immunity? Let's take a look with Xiaobian.
Eating these grains in summer can regulate immunity
Many old people say grains are good. What's good about it? Cereals are rich in vitamins and minerals. Of course, protein is indispensable to the human body. Let's listen to the advice of experts on healthy diet
1. Eat at least one bowl of cereals every day. Grain rice, coarse cereals bread and whole wheat products are rich in B vitamins and minerals because they are not refined. Group B vitamins include B1, B2, folic acid (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), B6, which participate in the body's energy metabolism and regulate the human immune system.
2. High quality protein intake. Protein is the main component of building and repairing cells and tissues in the body, and the immune system also needs protein to function normally. Each person should take 3-8 portions of high-quality protein every day. High quality animal protein includes lean meat, chicken, seafood, low-fat milk and eggs; plant protein can be obtained from beans and nuts.
3. Fat intake is not excessive. Too much fat, such as fried food, can inhibit immune function.
4. Eat fruits and vegetables of various colors. Eating at least 3-5 servings of vegetables and 2-4 servings of fruits every day, together with a variety of colors of vegetables and fruits, intake of different nutrients, can improve the antioxidant capacity. It is suggested that one portion of green vegetables should be served with one portion of red, orange or yellow fruits and vegetables every day, because red, orange and yellow fruits and vegetables are rich in carotene, which will be converted into vitamin A in the body, which can protect the eyes, oral mucosa and gastrointestinal tract, and help to enhance the ability of defense against bacteria and viruses.
5. Moderate intake of mushrooms. Mushroom contains polysaccharide, which has been proved to regulate and enhance immune function.
6. Drink some yogurt in moderation. Drinking about 420 grams of yogurt every day can regulate the intestinal flora (good bacteria are more than bad bacteria), improve gastrointestinal health, and inhibit the secretion of carcinogens by bad bacteria.
7. Eat less sweets. Regular consumption of sweet food will make blood sugar unstable, not only easy to get fat, but also affect the vitality of immune cells.