What kind of sunscreen is good for dry skin in winter? It's dry in winter. Friends with dry skin should not only moisturize, but also protect themselves from the sun in winter. Cosmetics alone can't do it! Treat the symptoms but not the root cause. Through the cooperation of diet and skin care products, your skin can not be afraid of the sun and dryness in winter! What sunscreen is good for dry skin but not peeling? Because the skin is dry, you should choose sunscreen with moisturizing effect. Winter dry skin with what sunscreen can help skin care sunscreen?
1、 Characteristics of dry skin
The skin is white and tender, and the pores are small but not obvious. The skin secretion is less, the skin is easy to dry, from small wrinkles. The skin is prone to erythema due to obvious external stimulation. The skin capillaries are obvious and easy to rupture. The pH value is between 4.5 and 5, which can be divided into dry water shortage and dry oil shortage.
A dry skin is more common after 35 years old and the elderly
B lack of oil dry skin is more common in young people, due to the small amount of sebum secretion, can not moisten the skin; or improper skin care methods, often use alkaline soap to wash the face, resulting in lack of oil in the skin. Lack of oil in the skin is often mixed with lack of water in the skin.
2、 What kind of sunscreen to use depends on the nature of your skin. You can try it!
Advice on the purchase of sunscreen
It's really a top priority for women who love beauty to choose a suitable sunscreen before summer to protect their delicate skin from the sun. So, what sunscreen is good for summer?
1. An accurate skin test is recommended before buying sunscreen. Oily skin should choose water-soluble sunscreen products with strong osmosis. Dry skin should choose frosting sunscreen products; neutral skin is generally not strictly regulated, and lotion like sunscreen is suitable for all kinds of skin.
2. Calculate the SPF value. Generally speaking, the higher the SPF index, the greater the protection. In general, SPF 8 to 12 is suitable for people with normal skin color; SPF 30 is recommended for people with fair skin; SPF 12 to 20 is suitable for people with light allergy.
3. Understand the suitable population of different sunscreens. Different sunscreen products have different application objects. The best way is to try them on the inside of your wrist before you buy them. If the skin is red, swollen, painful and itchy within 10 minutes, it means that you have allergic reaction to this product. You can try a product with a multiple lower than the SPF. If there is any reaction, it is best to give up the brand of sunscreen.
Choose products according to skin type
1. Oily skin with what sunscreen good?
Selection of sunscreen: water based sunscreen with strong penetration and oil-free formula, which is refreshing, not greasy and does not block pores. Do not use sunscreen, physical sunscreen products with caution
2. What sunscreen is good with blain blain skin?
The choice of sunscreen: the same as oily skin, choose the water-based and oil-free sunscreen with strong penetration, but when the acne is serious, inflamed or damaged, you should stop using sunscreen, and only use the physical method of shielding when you go out.
3. Dry skin with what sunscreen good?
Choice of sunscreen: therefore, dry skin must choose moisturizing sunscreen products with moisturizing effect and enhancing skin immunity. Now many sunscreen products have added moisturizing and antioxidant effect besides sunscreen. How to choose sunscreen for sensitive skin?
Choice of sunscreen: for the sake of safety, it is recommended to choose sunscreen products of professional skin care brands for sensitive skin, or the product description clearly states such words as' pass the allergy test ',' pass the clinical test of young children by dermatologists', 'pass the test of ophthalmologists' and' do not contain spices and preservatives'. It is best to choose physical sunscreen products.
Tip: if you don't know what sunscreen to use, the best way is to try it on the inside of your wrist before you buy it. If the skin is red, swollen, painful and itchy within 10 minutes, it means that you have allergic reaction to this product. You can try a product with a multiple lower than the SPF. If there is any reaction, give up this brand of sunscreen.
Love beauty is the nature of every female friend. Is it wonderful to introduce 'what sunscreen is good for dry skin in winter' by Xiaobian today? Next, there will be more articles about sunscreen. Friends who want to be more beautiful will pay more attention to it! Wish you health and beauty!