Golden Wanliang, also known as cinnabar root, is a symbol of happiness and auspiciousness during the Spring Festival. It is often used as the preferred flower for wedding, business opening and housewarming. It is an excellent ornamental plant for indoor potted plants. However, how to breed gold 10000 liang? What good method is there in breeding? What matters should we pay attention to when breeding 10000 taels of gold? Please read down with me with your questions!
Two pots of golden Wanliang golden Wanliang breeding methods (basic knowledge): the best breeding time: Golden Wanliang in late May to mid June or late August to early September is the best cutting time. Because at this time, the temperature is about 25 ℃ to 30 ℃, which is the most suitable for plant growth.
The best growing soil: huangjinwan likes cool and moist neutral sandy soil. You can use the purchased nutrient soil, or you can make your own nutrient soil. Preparation method: 70% to 80% fertile soil (pond mud, humus soil, old garden soil, field soil), 10% to 15% coarse sand, 10% to 15% decomposed oil-free sawdust or unburned rice husk ash are used to prepare nutrient soil. Other methods can also be used to prepare nutrient soil. In a word, the nutrient soil should be fertile and loose with good drainage performance.
The requirement of growth and humidity is: the golden environment is always wet. The spring should be sprayed on the windowsill of the morning and evening, and keep the soil moist. It should sprinkle several times to spray the water around it and the leaves to increase the air humidity and pay attention to indoor ventilation. It is required that the relative temperature of the air in the growing environment should be 50-70%.
The best growth temperature: the temperature of huangjinwan is controlled between 18 ℃ and 24 ℃. If the fruit turns red, the amount of watering should be reduced and the overwintering temperature should not be lower than 5 ℃.
The best growth light: huangjinwanliang is a semi shade plant, like semi shade, well ventilated and short sunshine growth environment. We should create a good environment for it. Shading shed can be built: plastic shed or shading net can be used to make shading shed, with shading rate of 60% to 90%. In short, can play a shelter from the sun, cooling and humidification effect can be.
Notes on Cultivation of golden Wanliang fruit: fertilizer application: Golden Wanliang should be fertilized according to the size of flower seedlings, different seasons, different fruit branches and seedless seedlings. In summer and autumn, the plants grow vigorously and need more nutrients, so they can apply more fertilizer; in winter and early spring, the plants are basically dormant, so they can apply less or no fertilizer. In a word, not only to meet the needs of the growth and development of flower seedlings, but also to prevent plant overgrowth, affecting the ornamental value. Therefore, the best way is to apply less concentrated fertilizer, more thin fertilizer and more phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. After the new leaves sprouted, top dressing began. When the outdoor temperature is stable above 15 ℃, it can be moved to the semi shade balcony or courtyard for cultivation. When the temperature increased at the end of spring, the growth was accelerated. Attention should be paid to the supplement of water and fertilizer.
Watering points: Golden Wanliang needs to be watered according to the different seasons, weather changes, the size of the flowerpot, the drainage performance of the flowerpot and the placement position. The water is usually poured once every 3-4 days in spring, once every 1-2 days in summer and once every 2-3 days in autumn. Watering time, high temperature in summer and autumn, should be in the morning and evening time watering, winter best at noon watering. In short, we should pay attention to timely and appropriate watering to keep the basin soil moist, neither dry nor waterlogged.
Pruning tips: when the new shoots grow to more than 8 cm long, remove the top and pick off the heart to promote branching.
Basin soil replacement: as long as the golden wanliangshi is properly maintained, it will grow very fast. When it grows to a certain size, we should consider changing it into a larger basin to let it continue to grow vigorously. The culture soil and its component ratio for changing pots can be selected as follows: garden soil: Cinder = 3:1; garden soil: medium coarse river sand: sawdust (Ru residue) = 4:1:2; or paddy soil, pond mud, rotten leaf soil.
1. [sowing] the seed coat of huangjinwan is hard and difficult to absorb water and germinate, so it should be ground before sowing, soaked in warm water for one day, and then sown on demand or in the seedbed with loose soil. After sowing, cover it with a layer of yellow soil to keep it moist. Sowing should be carried out when the temperature rises above 25 ℃ and the temperature difference between morning and night is small. It can take root and germinate in about 30 days.
2. [cutting] the best cutting time is from late May to mid June or from late August to early September. Because at this time, the temperature is about 25 ℃ to 30 ℃, which is the most suitable for plant growth. The selection of cuttings, generally choose healthy and disease-free year-old semi lignified and annual branches with leaves as cuttings. It usually blooms and bears fruit the next year. We should pay attention to the chemical treatment of cutting wounds. After cutting, we can moderately dip rooting elements, such as vitamin B1 and vitamin B12. The cutting medium can be rice husk ash or sandy soil. After watering, spray and spray. Generally, water 1 to 2 times a day, water can not be too much, so that the seedbed can be kept moist.
Disease and insect control: leaf spot caused by fungi and other pathogens in huangjinwanliang is easy to cause local necrosis of leaves and yellow spots or plaques. In serious cases, the whole leaves wither and fall off, and yellow green mottling appears on the leaves after infected by mosaic virus. When damaged by scale insects and red spiders, the leaves will also become local yellow and wither, even the whole leaves wither and fall off. All of them should be sprayed in time.
The experience of breeding golden Wanliang in golden Wanliang Plantation: the causes and rescue methods of yellow leaves of golden Wanliang:
1. Take off fertilizer for a long time. The lack of nitrogen and other nutrients in the water resulted in the thin and yellow leaves. New culture water should be changed in time, and thin liquid fertilizer or compound flower fertilizer should be applied gradually.
2. Excessive fertilization. If the fertilizer is too much, the new leaves will be thick and uneven, and the old leaves will be scorched and fall off. Therefore, the fertilization should be stopped immediately, and the water exchange should be increased to make the fertilizer run off, or the pot should be poured immediately, and the bulbs should be washed with water before replanting into the pot.
3. It's hot and hot. If the flowers are put in high temperature and exposed to strong light, it is easy to cause withering and scorching of young leaf tip and leaf edge, or leaf yellow falling off. It should be moved to a well ventilated and cool place in time.
4. Too much shade. If the flowers are put in the shade or the place with insufficient light for a long time, the branches and leaves will turn yellow.
5. Water and soil are alkaline. Due to the lack of soluble iron and other elements in the water, the leaves will gradually turn yellow. Acid soil and water should be selected for planting, and alum fertilizer water should be often poured during growing period.
6. It's very tight. If too much nitrogen fertilizer is applied, the branches and leaves will grow into luxuriance, and the branches and leaves will not be pruned for a long time, resulting in the lack of light in the inner chamber, which is easy to cause the leaves to yellow and fall off. We should apply fertilizer reasonably and strengthen pruning to make it ventilated and transparent.
7. The air is dry. When the indoor air is too dry, flowers often appear the phenomenon of withered leaf tip or leaf edge. Attention should be paid to increasing air humidity by spraying water and covering with plastic film,
8. Improper temperature. In winter, when the room temperature is too low, the flowers are damaged by cold, which leads to the yellowing of leaves, and in serious cases, withering and dying. If the room temperature is too high, the transpiration of the plant is too high, the water and nutrient supply of the root is in short supply, and the leaves will turn yellow. Please pay attention to adjust the room temperature in time.
9. Strong stimulation. Excessive concentration of pesticides used in pest control, or pollution by toxic gases in the atmosphere, or sudden irrigation of cold water when the temperature is high, are easy to cause local yellowing and withering of leaf tip or leaf surface, or even whole plant withering. Therefore, we should pay attention to the rational use of pesticides and try to eliminate air pollution sources. Avoid watering flowers with cold water around noon in midsummer. Finally, it should also be mentioned that the yellow leaves of potted flowers are sometimes caused by one cause, but they are often caused by a variety of factors. Correct diagnosis should be made in order to suit the remedy to the case.