Mango is known as the king of tropical fruit, now because the transportation industry is developed, so you can see it all year round. Mango is said to be the first edible fruit tree discovered and planted in India, and it is also used for shading. According to the skin color of India, I think there is too much sunshine and too few fruit trees. Usually when we finish eating mango, we throw away the core. In fact, the seeds of mango are very suitable for potted plants. The potted plants with long leaves and tall height stand out on the table.
The steps of potted mango planting are as follows:
1. Buy back the ripe mango and leave the core after eating.
2. With a fruit knife, scrape off the remaining yellow flesh outside the core, clean it and put it in a dry and ventilated place to dry in the shade. Two days later, it became like this, and its appearance was off white.
3. With sharp scissors, cut from the edge of the core and open the shell.
4. After opening, you can see the inside and take out the mango seeds.
5. Use a knife to carefully peel off the brown film on the surface of the seed. This step is relatively difficult. Be careful with your hands and don't scratch the seed. After stripping, soak in water and change the water every day to clear the impurities.
After 6 or 4 days, the soaked seeds may start to germinate and start to plant. Soaking time should not be too long, about 4-7 days is more appropriate, otherwise I'm afraid the seeds will be soaked rotten. In the process of soaking, the seeds will gradually become light yellow green.
7, choose the right pot - because mango pot will be larger, so choose this higher pot. After putting the potted soil, spray some water to make the soil moist. Then dig out a hole suitable for the size of the seed with chopsticks. One end of the bud is upward and the root is downward. Put the mango seed into the soil. The upward part should be slightly exposed outside the soil.
8. Spread a thin layer of Maifan stone or other small stones, and then spray water three or two times with a watering can to make the soil and seeds completely wet. After that, the potted plants were transferred to indirect sunlight, waiting for germination. 100% how tips: almost 1-2 days to spray water once.
After about 4 days, the buds begin to grow and grow up rapidly. The picture shows the eighth day. It is 10-18cm high by this time. The seeds turn green, and the stems and leaves turn dark red. It's very touching.
After 10 or 20 days, the leaves turned green, and began to open to the side instead of drooping at the beginning. It was really like an umbrella for shade. At this time, mango potted culture is good.
Still waiting for god horse? Plant the remaining mango seeds in the flowerpot.
A kind of