Peanut, I believe everyone is very familiar with, is a kind of nut which is rich in yield and widely used in our country. We can't live without peanut everywhere. Do you know the nutritional value of peanut? Next, we will introduce the nutritional value of peanut.
Peanut nutrition: 1. Peanut is a kind of high nutrition food, which contains 25% - 36% protein and 40% fat. Peanut is also rich in vitamin B2, PP, a, D, e, calcium and iron.
2. The fat content of peanut accounts for about 30% - 39% of the total nutrition, while the fat content of corn in plant food is only about 4%. But peanut is not a big threat to obesity. If eaten in an appropriate amount, it can also play the role of weight loss. Because it belongs to high calorie, high protein, high fiber food, can increase the sense of satiety, which is commonly referred to as "more anti hunger".
3. And the vast majority of peanut fat are unsaturated fatty acids, such as peanut tetraenoic acid belongs to unsaturated fatty acids, with the function of reducing blood lipids and serum cholesterol, can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The human body can not synthesize unsaturated fatty acids by itself, so it must be ingested through diet.
4. The red skin on the outside of peanut kernel can promote platelet production, which can avoid platelet aggregation.
5. Peanut seed is rich in oil. The oil extracted from peanut kernel is light yellow, transparent, fragrant and pleasant. It is a high-quality edible oil. Nutritional value of peanut: 1. Vitamin K in peanut has hemostatic effect. The hemostatic effect of peanut red coat is 50 times higher than that of peanut, and it has good hemostatic effect on a variety of hemorrhagic diseases.
2, peanuts contain vitamin E and a certain amount of zinc, which can enhance memory, anti-aging, slow down the decline of brain function, moisten the skin.
3. Peanut contains vitamin C can reduce cholesterol, help to prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease.
4. Peanut also has the functions of strengthening body and tonifying deficiency, pleasing spleen and stomach, moistening lung and resolving phlegm, nourishing and regulating qi, promoting diuresis and detumescence, hemostasis and milk production, clearing throat and stopping malaria. Precautions for eating peanuts: after frying or frying, peanuts are hot and dry and should not be eaten more. Peanuts contain more oil, need more bile when digesting, can also promote blood coagulation, promote thrombosis, so people with high blood viscosity or thrombosis and patients with gall disease are not suitable to eat, and peanuts moldy contains a lot of carcinogens - aflatoxin, so moldy peanuts must not eat.
Stewed pig feet with peanuts
Stewing pig's feet with peanuts: clean the pig's feet, cut them into pieces, soak the peanuts with warm water, slice the ginger, and wash the mushroom. Boil water in the pot. When the water boils, put in the pig's hoof, boil the blood with medium heat, and take it up for use. Finally, take a stew cup, add pig's feet, peanut kernel, ginger, mushroom, mix in salt, chicken powder, pepper, Shaojiu, add a proper amount of clear soup, cover, stew for about 2 hours before eating. Stewed pig's feet with peanuts is a private dish with pig's feet and peanuts as the main ingredients. Pig's feet are rich in collagen, and its nutritional effect is the holy product of beauty. It can be used as a diet in early pregnancy. It is especially suitable for 1-3 months of pregnancy. So you may as well try!