Fleshy has become the trend benchmark of modern flower friends. More and more friends become friends because of their meat. What kind of soil to use for breeding meat is definitely a problem worthy of study for novices. It is not that the problem is complicated, but there are too many choices. Each soil has its own characteristics. Flower friends can choose the suitable soil according to the following and their own actual situation.
What kind of soil should be used to raise meat in a colorful and colorful world: the simplest and safest way to use any kind of soil for succulent plants is to use hematite all the time. This is not a soil formula for fools or novices, but the answer that many experts fully agree with. They buy it in bags. Use a 20 mesh sieve to remove the powder that is easy to harden, and then plant it directly. Almost any kind of succulent plant can be used.
The reason for the emergence of different soil formulations for succulent potted plants: Why are there so many different soil formulations in the world when hematite soil is so easy to use?
1. The laterite is too expensive, and although its hardness is OK, it will be powdered after a long time. It will become something that hinders the breathing of meat. After turning over the basin, the loss is too large (unlike ceramsite, which can be reused). This increases the cost of hematite (for family cultivation, the cost of a small black cube of hematite is about 1 yuan).
2. There are many experienced deities who are very familiar with the local climate and the characteristics of various plants. They think that the red jade soil is not good enough, so they study the soil formula by themselves. However, there is no unified answer to this formula. Even if you leave his greenhouse and his watering habits, it is not easy to use. If you have to get a formula, you should understand what the ingredients in the formula are for And the proportion of, combined with their own conditions, first try to use, and then finally use all.
Succulent plant various soil composition, usage and function: to understand the various soil components, it is convenient for us to understand the characteristics of a obtained soil formula, and to judge whether it is suitable for you. The use of soil for meat is nothing more than fixing roots, storing and releasing water, providing nutrients (a little is enough), air permeability, and adjusting pH (Sedum alfredii's roots grow best in weak acid soils). Let's look at the main functions of common soils.
1、 Versatile (can be used alone)
1. Red Jade soil: the all-round type must first talk about the red jade soil. The comprehensive index of hematite soil is very high, the ability of fixing root system is very good, the water absorption is strong, there is a small amount of nutrients, and it has good air permeability and weak acidity in 1-2 years. So, it's good to use it directly. The hematite doesn't need to be used with other plant materials. It should be noted that the basin must be turned over within 2 years, otherwise the air permeability will drop sharply with the pulverization. If you grow big old meat which is not convenient to turn the pot, the red jade soil is not suitable.
2. Deer marsh soil: Deer marsh soil is the same as hematite soil in full function, but its hardness is low, and it can be powdered quickly, so it can be ignored for planting, and the pavement can be used. It can be roughly classified into the same category as the various things that appeared in those years when orchids were wildly fried, such as Japanese soil, planting gold stone and so on. The price and shape of these things are similar to that of hematite soil. Some of them have no nutrients, so they can be ignored.
3. Granular sludge carbon: I like this kind of thing called granular sludge carbon. Small black globular material. It is more nutritious than mud carbon, has high hardness, is very breathable, and can be reused completely. The disadvantage is that the ability to fix roots is slightly poor (this thing is always scattered), otherwise I would consider the cultivation of whole grain mud carbon (there is no problem with this lotus cultivation).
4. Cinder: cinder is also an all-round soil. I haven't used it, but it is said to be very good. The index of all aspects is very high. Maybe it's because the package can't sell the price, so the merchants don't praise it. If they have the conditions, they can use it.
5. Water Moss: the special feature of water moss is that it is clean and has good plasticity. It can not be replaced in the use of meat landscape. Because the water moss is very expensive, so the scope of application is limited to this.
2、 Plant material with water and air permeability
1, pearlite (negative material): we must first talk about the famous pearlite, which is just like foam understanding. It is very light. It can run as soon as the wind blows, so it can't be used to fix roots. Because it is very easy to pulverize, it can't be said to be breathable and nutritious. To say that the advantages are not without, it is very cheap price plus very tall name plus very beautiful white. The reason for mentioning this kind of garbage planting material is to let everyone understand that if perlite appears in any finished product mixing soil, it is a pit for you, so don't buy it.
2. Vermiculite: vermiculite's water holding capacity is very good, it can also be considered as more breathable. But the disadvantages are also obvious, fragile. But even if it's fragile, it doesn't break into powder. The root fixing ability is also good, but the root will be broken after drilling in, so it is not an advantage. It's basically something used to condition humidity. Oh, by the way, vermiculite is golden, very good-looking, so it is easy to become the selling point of the seller to deceive you. This should be on guard.
3. Small particles of light stone (recommended): the light stone is hard, hardly powdered, absorbent and breathable, and contains very little nutrients. From the point of view of hard and breathable, although water absorption is not as good as vermiculite, it is already the best choice to adjust the permeability of granular soil. I even have the impulse to use light stone alone.
4. Coarse sand: it can be known without introduction that this kind of thing does not contain nutrients. It certainly can't fix roots, nor can it absorb water. Coarse sand is mentioned because it will not harden, it is breathable and heavy, and can be used to adjust the specific gravity of soil. Almost all the plants are light, so it is necessary to add coarse sand if you are planting tall plants.
5. Bowl bottom stone (large grain light stone): it's too big, so it can only be used as a base. In addition, the bowl bottom stone is very similar to a rockery, which can be used to decorate flowerpots.
6. Ceramsite (preferred drainage layer): ceramsite is actually similar to the manufacturing process of brick. Like granular mud carbon, it has poor root consolidation, so even small particles of ceramsite are rarely added with large amount of soil. It is the first choice to be used as the drainage layer medium to replace the bowl bottom stone.
3、 Add nutrition
1. Peat carbon: the advantage of peat is that it has good water retention and root fixation capacity, and it is also cheaper. Many people think that the nutrient content of mud carbon is high because it looks like traditional soil. In fact, most of the nutrients in the mud carbon have been lost in the production process, so the nutrition level is not higher than that of hematite soil. It is also because the soil carbon is more like traditional soil, so it is commonly found in any soil formula. However, in the case of black rot, the proportion of mud carbon in soil formula is significantly higher. The mud carbon fiber is very fine, and the air permeability is poor after water saturation. The mud carbon that I add when mixing soil is screened to increase its air permeability. My point of view is that for novices, it's better not to add mud carbon.
2, coconut chaff: the carbon on the top of the Tucao is somewhat one-sided, because the mud carbon make complaints about coarse fiber and fine fiber. The permeability of coarse fiber peat soil is very good. However, the crude fiber mud carbon is more expensive than the current popular coconut bran, and the properties are very similar. There is no coconut bran with nutrition, and there is no coconut bran clean, so it gradually faded out of the market. Coconut bran is a favorite of the greenhouse party, probably because it is convenient to change pots and remove soil and can be reused.
3. Peanut shell: peanut shell is worth recommending. It is more nutritious than mud carbon and coconut bran. It is potassium fertilizer after putrefaction. It is highly granulated and has good root fixation and water absorption capacity. It's nice to mix it up with light stones or something.
4. Rice husk carbon: like peanut shell, it is also rich in potassium fertilizer. Unfortunately, this thing is more alkaline. This one will destroy the future of rice husk carbon.
In addition to the plant materials that can be used alone. When mixing soil, one of the above-mentioned plant materials can be selected. As for the matching, it's very casual. You can match it according to your needs. For example, small particles should be added to keep water. The old pile should be well drained, and it doesn't matter if it is poor. Other plants should be treated in a compromise.
In addition, the soil mixing is not thought out, but adjusted. If you find that the soil is drying too fast, add more vermiculite. If you find that the drainage is full and there is too much free water, add light stone. You'll have your own recipe for mixing soil.
The secret recipe of mixing soil is not mysterious, and it doesn't matter whether it is right or wrong. The principle is, fit is good. The great God who advocated raising meat in damp soil mentioned above all used peat soil, which could prevent black rot, which shows his ability of watering. Such a secret recipe, given to you and me, is not dare to use.
Conclusion: novice flower friends must not be superstitious about earth, all claimed that their own formula is the most scientific formula, is the most unscientific formula. It's the best to be meaty.