Of course, if Lan Xi's love is not beautiful, it's just like the beauty of Lan Xi's poems. Orchid, although it is not eye-catching gorgeous state, no huge flowers, leaves, but with simple and quiet, elegant noble temperament. Do you know how to spray the orchid? Do you know what to pay attention to when orchid spray water? Pro, let's read and learn together!
Orchid how to spray water orchid how to spray water, orchid spray water, that is, watering the leaves, that is, spray the sprinkler (sprinkler) to sprinkling the upper and lower leaves of orchid leaves, spray water wet, water to flow into the bud heart, this practice is very common, in fact, there are a lot of water spraying stress, let's look at what are paid attention to:
1. Timing of leaf watering
When the sun goes down or the orchid leaves do not catch the sun, it can spray the orchid leaves with the sprayer. The main function is to supplement the moisture in the leaves of the orchid leaves. It can be sprayed 1-3 times according to the situation, such as 17-18 hours and 22-23 hours. At 6-7 o'clock, of course, the time and frequency depend on the growth of new buds to flexibly change the application. Foliar watering mainly imitates the night fog on the mountain, dews on the orchid leaves, and the leaves absorb water. Therefore, the main factor that orchids can survive without rain for a long time.
2. Do orchids have to be watered
1) To understand this problem, it depends on whether the orchid is short of water, and whether the orchid needs foliar watering.
The water supplement of orchid is mainly to absorb water from roots, followed by leaves to absorb water from clouds and fog at night. However, due to different orchid species and different orchid characteristics, it is not necessary to water the leaves. For example, Cymbidium has thick and strong roots, long and thin leaves, and drought resistance. Therefore, when the new buds grow normally, it is not necessary to water the leaves again. However, the leaves of Cymbidium are wide and the roots are few, Like cool and humid, there are curly leaves or new buds stop growing, you need to water the leaves. Therefore, it depends on the orchid species and the growth of new buds to decide whether or not to water the leaves.
The leaves of Cymbidium sinense are small and drought resistant, and can grow in high temperature and dry environment. However, watering the leaves at night will bring more new buds and grow faster, and the leaves will become soft. Therefore, it is necessary to reduce watering.
Orchid water spray
2) The watering time of orchid depends on the water evaporation of orchid. If the water is too dense and the material is too wet, it will affect the exchange of water and gas of orchid root, which will lead to rotten root. If the watering time is too long, the growth of new buds will be affected. Therefore, as long as the watering time is controlled and the orchid can grow normally, there is no need to water the leaves. If the leaves of orchid turn yellow, curl, and the new buds stop To stop growth, it is necessary to water the leaves in addition to normal watering.
The leaves of wenshanjialong and wenshanlong are short and hard. In the high temperature and dry environment, it is easy to be stiff and the buds are not long. This pot of wenshanlong has been planted for four years. In the previous few years, the water was watered once a week in summer. Because the new buds were stiff, the watering time was shortened to twice a day, but the new buds were still dead and rotten. This year, we changed to water the leaves three times at night, and the growth of new buds returned to normal, Each kind of orchid's characteristic is not the same, the watering method also is not the same, unceasingly adjusts the change.
3) If the environment is humid and not ventilated, it is not necessary to water the leaves, but to strengthen the ventilation; if the environment is dry, high temperature and strong sunlight, it is necessary to water the leaves 1-3 times at night to supplement the water lost during the day.
4) Observe the growth of new buds to decide whether to water the leaves. The growth of new buds is more and faster, and there is no need to water the leaves. Pay attention to ventilation. If the new buds stop growing and the leaves turn yellow and curly, it is necessary to water the leaves at night.
5) Depending on the type of orchid, if the watering time interval is shortened and the new buds can grow normally, there is no need to water the leaves again; if watering can not solve the problem of stiff buds, it is necessary to water the leaves again at night. Whether or not to water the leaf surface depends on the growth needs of the orchid.
In summer, if the watering time is shortened, the orchid can grow normally, so there is no need to water the leaves again. This Cymbidium was watered twice a day in the morning and evening last summer. The material in the basin was too wet, which affected the water gas exchange of the root. Black water stains appeared on the leaf tail, and the new buds stopped growing. This summer, the leaves were watered three times at night, and the new buds resumed normal growth.
Orchid water spray
3. Why do watering leaves cause rotten buds sometimes
1) The water quality should be clean: the unclean water contains bacteria, fungi, viruses and nematodes. Therefore, frequent watering on the leaves can easily cause infection of orchids and diseases. Therefore, tap water, cold boiled water or reverse osmosis water can be used for leaf watering. In addition, self-made organic liquid fertilizer should be sterilized with pesticides before use to avoid infection.
2) If the environment is humid, high temperature and not ventilated, it is not suitable for watering the leaf surface, and it is not easy to dry after watering. Water forms a thin film on the leaves to prevent the evaporation of stomatal water, and the roots can not absorb water, which forms physiological obstacles and causes rotten roots. Therefore, after watering the leaves, observe the blue leaves, and if it is dry within 10 minutes, you can water the leaves; if the water of the orchid leaves is not dry after 2 hours, it means that the environmental humidity is high and it is not suitable for watering the leaf surface water. Pay attention to ventilation.
3) As long as the orchids can grow normally through watering, there is no need to water the leaves again; When it is found that the leaves of the orchid are green and yellow, the leaf surface is curly, and the new buds stop growing, it is necessary to water the leaves. After watering the leaves for a certain time, it is found that the leaves are green and bright, which means that the orchid is growing in a humid environment and likes watering the leaves.
4) Orchid in high temperature, dry, strong light, good ventilation, water loss is rapid, if the loss of water from the root of the orchid can not be replenished, the stomata of the orchid leaves will be closed and the leaf temperature will rise, which will cause physiological obstacles of black spots, burnt tail and rotten roots, and the growth of new buds will also stop. Therefore, foliar watering is to supplement the water loss of orchid, the water is normal, the orchid leaves also normal photosynthesis, natural buds can grow normally.
However, most of these physiological disorders occur in the hot and dry environment in summer. When the high temperature season passes and the temperature drops below 28 ℃, the water supplied by the roots to the leaves is restored to balance, and the orchids can grow normally, so there is no need to water the leaves.
5) Orchid itself is infected by the bacteria, watering the leaves will make the disease more serious.
When it rains, some orchids will be infected. If the environment is dry, there is no need to spray medicine. However, if the environment is humid and the orchids are found to be sick, they should be treated immediately. Otherwise, the bacteria will infect the whole orchid house by moisture.
Orchid water spray
4. Details determine success or failure
1) Orchid cultivation is a systematic project, which is closely linked. If one detail fails, it will lead to the failure of orchid cultivation. For example, I used to make organic liquid fertilizer for orchid cultivation, but after fertilization, the orchid got sick and rotten buds. But I was surprised to see that Yunwei orchid garden also fertilized with organic liquid fertilizer, but it did not get sick. I was very surprised. But after reading the post, I learned that the original idea was to sterilize the orchid with pesticides before use, and learned a lot It can also solve the problem that organic liquid fertilizer is easy to cause disease. Therefore, in the process of orchid cultivation, many problems will occur. It is necessary to consider what problems occur in orchids and how to deal with them. Of course, the technical links of orchid cultivation are as follows:
(1) Good orchid cultivation = good environment x good technology.
(2) Good environment (growing period) = appropriate (light × temperature × humidity × ventilation × temperature difference between day and night) × (month).
(3) Good technology = temperature and humidity management × shading management × planting materials × watering management × fertilization management × pest management × others (such as introduction, etc.).
2) Orchid is easy to get two rot, which is related to management. The summary factor is not clean and hygienic. In open and dry environment, pathogen infection is very slow. However, if it is in a closed and humid environment, cleanliness is very important. This means that orchid houses, planting and breeding materials, pots, and water quality of orchid watering should not contain viruses, fungi, nematodes, etc., otherwise, it is easy to cause two kinds of rot, and farmers should use agriculture Medicine to prevent and cure.
This black orchid tiger spot is planted by the method of reserving water at the bottom of the pot. It is mainly used to deal with the dry environment. The water evaporation of the orchid is fast, and the root can quickly absorb water to provide the growth of the orchid. Last year, the growth of new buds was normal, but this year the new buds had a very serious disease. Although the root is still very good, it may be caused by bacteria in the water and infect the orchid, In spring, autumn and winter, orchids need less water and should be relatively dry, otherwise it is easy to cause bacterial infection.
Orchid water spray
5. Improper watering will result in adverse consequences. Whether or not to water the leaves depends on the growth status of the new buds of orchids. Of course, in the dry and high-temperature environment in summer, the rapid loss of water in orchids will cause physiological obstacles and produce stiff buds. The most effective way is to change the environment and adjust the environment to the environment suitable for the growth of orchids. If the environment cannot be changed, only increase the watering frequency But both of them have risks, for example; Increasing the frequency of watering will cause the planting materials to be too wet, which will affect the exchange of water and gas, resulting in rotten roots. Therefore, if there is watery black at the end of the leaves, excessive watering will cause rotten roots. In addition, improper watering on the leaf surface will also cause rotten buds. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly adjust the environment and orchid species. As long as the orchid does not rot and the new buds can grow normally, it is the correct management.
Conclusion: Orchid watering depends on the environment, orchid species, planting materials, and seasonal changes in spring, summer, autumn and winter. The watering methods can be divided into normal watering, leaf watering and soaking watering The time of watering depends on the water consumption of the orchid and the size of the pot. For example, the water consumption is low in winter, and it may be watered once a week or half a month. In summer, the temperature is high and the water evaporation is fast. Watering once a day or watering the leaf surface three times a day in the evening can reflect the growth of new buds of orchids and the new buds can be normal Growth, growth and flowering is the correct way of watering. Improper watering will cause new buds to stop growing or rotten buds and rotten roots. Therefore, it is necessary to remember the failure experience and adjust the watering method in the actual watering experience to cultivate orchids. Therefore, there is no certain pattern to follow in the watering of orchids, and the correct way can only be found in the constant adjustment.
There is no fixed method for orchid cultivation. Different orchids, different environments, and different management methods. As long as the new buds of orchids can grow normally and do not get sick, it is the most correct management method.