Asparagus has spindle shaped roots and leafy branches in clusters of 3. It has pale green axillary flowers and red berries when they are ripe. In addition, the root block of asparagus is still a commonly used traditional Chinese medicine, so it also has good medicinal value. What's the price of Asparagus with appreciation and medicinal effects? Let's read on~
Price of Tianmen winter asparagus seed: 0.5-3 yuan / packet
Tianmendong potted plant price: small potted plant 6 yuan / pot, medium-sized potted plant 13 yuan / pot, large-scale potted plant about 20 yuan / pot
Warm tips: the above price is for reference only, and the specific price shall be subject to negotiation with the merchant.
The value of Asparagus officinalis
Efficacy: indications: Yin deficiency fever, cough, hematemesis, lung impotence, lung carbuncle, sore throat, thirst, constipation, adverse urination. Oral: decoction, 2-4 yuan; boil cream or into pills, powder. Those who have diarrhea due to deficiency cold and exogenous wind cold should not cough.
The root tuber of asparagus is a common Chinese medicine, which has the effect of nourishing yin and moistening dryness, clearing fire and relieving cough.
2、 Pharmacological action
Traditional Chinese medicine uses the root tuber of asparagus. It has the following pharmacological effects:
1. The extract of Radix asparagi has the function of anti-aging and anti-aging. The polysaccharide of asparagus has the activity of scavenging free radicals and anti lipid peroxidation.
2. Jiangtang tianmendong Jiangtang Capsule can significantly reduce the blood glucose of alloxan hyperglycemic mice.
3. In vitro, the antibacterial decoction has antibacterial effects on anthrax, Hemolytic Streptococcus A and B, diphtheria, diphtheria like bacteria, pneumococci, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus citri, Staphylococcus albus and Bacillus subtilis.
4. In vitro anti-tumor test (measured by methylene blue method and Waldorf's respirator), asparagus had a certain inhibitory effect on the dehydrogenase of leukocytes in patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia and acute monocytic leukemia, and could inhibit the respiration of leukocytes in patients with acute lymphocytic leukemia.
5. The antitussive and expectorant effects were verified by animal experiments.
Asparagus root contains 33% starch, 4% sucrose and other nutrients. Asparagine (asparagin), β - sitosterol, solid saponins, mucus, glycoaldehyde derivatives, 17 kinds of amino acids, abundant vitamins, inorganic elements, stigmasterol, lactone, flavone, anthraquinone and cardiac glycoside, etc. The tuber contains 19 kinds of amino acids, such as citrulline, serine, threonine, proline, glycine, β - sitosterol, 5-methoxymethylfurfural, glucose and fructose. There are many kinds of oligosaccharides in the root tuber, such as trimer, tetrasaccharide, pentasaccharide, hexasaccharide, Octasaccharide, Jiusan and decasaccharide.
Bonsai of tianmendong