Chrysanthemum brain is rich in protein and cellulose, but also contains volatile oil and other substances. Therefore, chrysanthemum brain has a special flavor. In addition, it is cool and refreshing to eat. Therefore, whether it is fried or cold mixed, it is delicious. For pregnant women who love chrysanthemum brain, can they eat it? Pro, let's read down and learn about it~
Can pregnant women eat chrysanthemum brain? Can pregnant women eat chrysanthemum brain? Pregnant women can eat chrysanthemum brain, there is no scientific research to prove that pregnant women eat chrysanthemum brain what side effects. In addition to protein, fat, cellulose, vitamins and other nutrients, chrysanthemum brain also contains flavonoids and volatile oil. It has a special fragrance, and it is cool to eat. It can be fried, salad or soup. Its stems and leaves are bitter, pungent and cool. When eaten in summer, it has the effects of clearing heat and cooling blood, regulating the middle and appetizing and lowering blood pressure. It can treat constipation, hypertension, headache and blindness. According to scientific analysis, every 100 grams of chrysanthemum brain contains 4.33 grams of protein, 0.34 grams of fat, 0.09 grams of total acids, 1.13 grams of crude fiber, 10.7 grams of dry matter, 0.40 grams of reducing sugar, 13.0 mg of vitamin C, 3.74 grams of total amino acids, 1.68 mg of iron, 113.1 milligrams of calcium and 0.62 milligrams of zinc. In addition, chrysanthemum brain also contains flavonoids and volatile oil, with a special fragrance, cool and clean mouth.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, chrysanthemum brain is bitter, pungent and cool, and has the effects of clearing heat and cooling blood, regulating the middle and appetizing and lowering blood pressure. It can treat constipation, hypertension, headache and blindness.
Chrysanthemum brain can also be used for cold wind heat, fever and dizziness, liver meridian heat, red eyes and tears, liver and kidney yin deficiency, eyes blurred, liver yang hyperactivity, dizziness headache, sore swelling and pain.
Modern medical research also confirmed that flavonoids and volatile oil in Chrysanthemum brain can significantly expand coronary artery, increase blood flow, enhance capillary resistance, and have good dietotherapy effect on coronary heart disease and hypertension.
In addition, chrysanthemum brain can inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus B, dysentery bacilli, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, human tuberculosis and influenza virus.
The role of chrysanthemum brain for pregnant women
Materials: 100g chrysanthemum brain tender tip, 1 egg, Jinghu salt, monosodium glutamate and sesame oil.
1. Wash chrysanthemum brain tender tip, blanch, drain; beat eggs into a bowl and beat well.
2. Pour water into the pot and bring to a boil. Add the chrysanthemum brain tender tip to boil. Pour in the egg liquid. Add salt, monosodium glutamate and sesame oil and bring to a boil. Serve in a bowl.
2、 Cold mixed chrysanthemum brain
Materials: 300g chrysanthemum brain, 100g cucumber, cabbage, garlic, salt, sugar, chicken essence, vinegar, sesame oil and lemon juice.
1. Clean the chrysanthemum brain and control the water
2. Marinate for ten minutes and squeeze out the excess water
3. Cucumber peel purple, cabbage cut into thin silk, tomato cut into small pieces
4. Drop the lemon juice into the chrysanthemum and mix well
5. Add shredded cucumber, cabbage and tomato seeds, mix well
6. Mince garlic, add salt, sugar, chicken essence, vinegar and sesame oil to make a sauce. Pour into chrysanthemum dish and mix well
Cold mixed chrysanthemum brain