Those who have cultivated rubber trees must have encountered these troubles: "what should we do if the leaves of rubber trees turn yellow? How do rubber tree leaves droop? What if rubber trees lose their leaves? " In fact, these problems are encountered by flower growers. How to find the causes and effectively solve them is very crucial.
There is a rubber tree leaves have been yellow, rubber leaves sick causes and solutions: 1, rubber leaves yellow
(1) Long term fertilization. The lack of nitrogen and other nutrients in water resulted in the thin and yellow leaves. It is necessary to change into new culture water in time and gradually increase the application of thin and rotten liquid fertilizer or compound flower fertilizer.
(2) Excessive fertilization. If the fertilizer is too much, the new leaves will be plump and uneven, and the dry tips of the old leaves will turn yellow and fall off. The fertilization should be stopped immediately and the water should be changed to make the fertilizer run off, or the pot should be poured out immediately, and the bulbs should be washed with water before replanting.
(3) It's hot and hot. If the flowers are placed in a high temperature place for direct sunlight, the tip and edge of young leaves will be withered and burnt, or yellow leaves will fall off. Move to a well ventilated and cool place in time.
(4) Too much shade. If the flowers are placed in shade for a long time or in places with insufficient light, the branches and leaves will turn yellow.
(5) The soil and water are alkaline. Due to the lack of water can be absorbed by soluble iron and other elements, the leaves will gradually turn yellow. Acid soil and water should be selected when planting, and alum fertilizer water should be often poured during the growth period.
(6) It's airtight. If too much nitrogen fertilizer is applied, the branches and leaves will grow luxuriantly. In addition, if the leaves are not pruned for a long time, the light of the inner branches and leaves will be insufficient, and the leaves will become yellow and fall off easily. Fertilization should be reasonable and pruning should be strengthened to make it ventilated and transparent.
(7) The air is dry. When the indoor air is too dry, flowers often appear the phenomenon of withered leaf tip or leaf edge. Water spray and plastic film cover should be used to increase air humidity,
(8) Improper temperature. When the room temperature is too low in winter, the flowers will suffer from cold damage, which will lead to yellow leaves and death in severe cases. If the room temperature is too high, the transpiration of the plant is too high, the water and nutrient supply of the root is in short supply, and the leaves will turn yellow. Please pay attention to adjust the room temperature in time.
(9) Diseases and insect pests. Leaf spot disease caused by fungi and other pathogens is easy to cause local necrosis of leaves and yellow spots or patches. In serious cases, the whole leaf will wither and fall off. After being infected by mosaic virus, yellow and green mottling will appear on the leaves; when damaged by scale insects and red spiders, the leaves will become local yellow withered, and even the whole leaves will wither. Spraying should be carried out in time.
(10) Strong sexual stimulation. In the control of diseases and insect pests, if the concentration of pesticides is too high, or the air is polluted by toxic gases, or the cold water is suddenly poured when the temperature is high, it is easy to cause the leaf tip or leaf surface to become yellow and scorched, and even the whole plant will wither. Therefore, we should pay attention to the rational use of pesticides and try to eliminate air pollution sources. Avoid watering flowers with cold water around noon in midsummer. Finally, it should also be mentioned that sometimes the yellow leaves of potted flowers are caused by one cause, but they are often caused by many factors. Correct diagnosis should be made before the right medicine can be applied.
2. The rubber tree leaves droop
The main reason is that the indoor air is too dry. Rubber trees must be watered frequently during their growth. In the hot season of midsummer, due to the large evaporation, it is necessary not only to water from the root, but also to spray from the leaf surface. In winter, if the basin soil is too wet, it is easy to rot roots, so it must be watered when the basin soil is dry.
3. The rubber tree leaves off
Generally, rubber trees are maintained outdoors in southern China, which will not happen unless there is long-term drought and waterlogging. However, if the rubber trees are maintained indoors, the leaves will fall off, which is caused by the weak light and poor ventilation for a long time. If the watering and fertilization are not appropriate, the leaves will be particularly obvious, and the stems will also wither. It should be maintained in the environment with good light and good ventilation as soon as possible. Watering should be carried out when it is dry and wet. Fertilization should be carried out in a small amount and many times, and it can tolerate a certain amount of concentrated fertilizer.
How to do with the yellow leaves of rubber trees? The following four points need to be mastered in daily raising rubber trees: 1. Watering: keep the soil dry or slightly damp. In summer, rubber trees need more water. Winter is the period when rubber trees need the least amount of water. To supply less water, one to two times a month is enough. Pour thoroughly, but don't let water in the basin. Fertilization: diammonium phosphate and potassium dihydrogen phosphate should be applied as topdressing in vigorous growth season.
2. Light: rubber trees like strong direct sunlight, but also resistant to shade environment. However, in the process of cultivation, it should be exposed to direct sunlight for at least 4 hours a day. If possible, it is best to ensure that the plant can receive full sunlight.
3. Ventilation: indoor environment needs proper ventilation.
4. Temperature: rubber trees like high temperature, so they grow most rapidly in summer and autumn. The ambient temperature should be kept between 20 and 30 degrees. When the ambient temperature is lower than 10 ℃, rubber trees are basically in a state of stagnation. The winter temperature should not be lower than 5 degrees. The above is the daily maintenance method of rubber trees summarized by Yunnan huamu.com. If this kind of situation occurs, I hope you can solve it properly, so that rubber trees can have a good growth environment.