Bodhi is a large arbor of mulberry family. It is a tree full of Buddha nature and wisdom. It can be potted at its young seedling stage, often used to decorate the living room, study, etc., and can also be planted in the courtyard, making the home more mysterious, solemn and holy.
Potted cultivation method of bodhi tree (basic knowledge) 1. Upper pot: for family potted cultivation, the proportion of garden soil, rotten leaf soil and coarse sand can be prepared in the proportion of 5:3:2, and a small amount of cake fertilizer powder is added as the base fertilizer, and the application amount is 1 / 20 of the pot soil. Before planting, the pot bottom should be padded with broken tiles to facilitate drainage; for courtyard planting, fertile soil and loose slightly acid sandy loam can be selected. Care should be taken not to damage the root of the seedling when putting on the pot.
2. Watering: the growth of bodhi trees is the fastest when the temperature is above 20 ℃. At this time, the water demand is large, and the basin soil should be kept moist all the time. In summer, in addition to ensuring water supply, more water should be sprayed on the leaves. In late autumn, when the temperature dropped, the watering was gradually reduced.
3. Fertilization: the thin cake fertilizer and water should be applied once every 15 days. Fertilization was stopped in midsummer and when the temperature was lower than 12 ℃.
4. Temperature: the suitable temperature for growth is 15-25 ℃, but the room temperature above 5 ℃ can make normal growth. When the room temperature is low, the flowering period can be maintained for a long time, but the flowering is slow; when the room temperature is high, the flowering is fast, but the flowering period is short.
5. Light: should be placed in windows, balconies and other places with sufficient light, and often change the position of flowerpots. Sufficient light can make flowers more gorgeous and leaves more glossy. Although it is a shade tolerant plant, it is easy to make the leaves yellow and fall off due to insufficient light for a long time.
6. Pruning: plant pruning can be carried out in winter to maintain beautiful tree shape.
7. Pest control: few diseases and insect pests occur in potted plants. In the early stage of the disease, Bordeaux solution can be sprayed once every 15 days for 2-3 times continuously. The common seedling raising methods of linden tree are sowing and cutting. The following is the specific operation.
Sowing and seedling raising
1. Seed collection requirements: the strong mother plants over 10 years old should be selected, and the seeds should be picked when the fruit is red and black;
2. Seed treatment: the picked fruit is rubbed repeatedly to remove the flesh dregs and skin scraps, take out the seeds, and then plant them after a little air drying;
3. Sowing method: sand bed is generally used for sowing. Before sowing, the bed surface is slightly compacted with small wooden board, and the bed surface is leveled, and the seeds are evenly scattered on the bed surface. When sowing, the seeds should be avoided to overlap into a small group, and each seed should be scattered on the bed surface as far as possible. Then, a thin layer of soil is used to cover the seeds with a fine sieve, and it is appropriate to cover the seeds just;
4. Maintenance after sowing: after sowing, straw or sun net should be used for shade to reduce water evaporation and keep bed surface moist. At the same time, spread mieyiqing around the sand bed to prevent the seeds from being harmed by ants and mole crickets;
5. Sprouting Management: the seed of linden tree has no dormancy habit. It can germinate and be unearthed about 10 days after sowing. When the seed germination reaches about half, uncover all straw, properly shade, and drench with water every morning and evening. When the seedlings grow to 2-4 cm, they should be transferred to 10 cm × 12 cm nutrient bags packed with soil (containing higher humus) for cultivation, and care should be taken to maintain them. When the seedlings grow to 30-50 cm, they can be transplanted.
1. Cuttings selection: 8-15-year-old strong mother plants were selected in spring or autumn, branches with full axillary buds were selected from mother plants, and cuttings (about 0.5-0.8 cm in diameter) with semi lignified part were cut for cutting propagation;
2. Cutting requirements: the cutting depth is about 3cm, and a small bow shed is built with white plastic after cutting;
3. Maintenance after cutting: shade properly after cutting, and keep ventilation, water several times a day to ensure the relative humidity of soil air (if possible, regular mist spraying can be used). The cuttings were sprayed every 7 days with 0.125% ～ 0.2% of broad-spectrum fungicides (chlorothalonil, carbendazim, etc.) to prevent cuttings from rotting under high temperature and humidity;
4. Transplanting time: cuttings can grow roots in about 10 days, and can be transplanted in 20 days generally. However, soil mass should be taken with care to improve the survival rate of seedlings.
Bodhi leaves notice 1, general potted two years need to change the pot.
2. Watering requirements see dry see wet, one-time pouring through. In summer, it should be watered after two or three days of drying; in winter, it can be watered once a week.