Coriander is a kind of herb with strong smell. Some people think this kind of smell is fragrant, while others hate it. Coriander, although it is a small tree, but its nutrition is amazing. It has a certain effect on Invigorating the stomach and reducing the wind and cold. Let's go to know the price of coriander and other knowledge!
The price of coriander
The price of coriander
Note: the above prices are for reference. If you want to know the local price, please consult the dealer. The function of coriander 1. Harmonizing stomach
Coriander xinxiangsheng powder can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and has the effect of appetizing and invigorating spleen.
2. Treat a cold
People with strong body, good constitution and occasional cold can use it to treat colds.
3. Dispel cold
Coriander is warm in nature, and people with spleen and stomach deficiency and cold can also warm the stomach and disperse cold, help digestion and relieve stomachache. When porridge is cooked, orange peel for digestion and ginger for warming stomach and dispersing cold can be put into the porridge to make coriander porridge.
4. Remove fishy smell and increase taste
Coriander contains a lot of volatile oil, and its special aroma is volatile oil. It can remove the fishy smell of meat, so adding some coriander to some dishes can play a unique effect of removing fishy smell and increasing flavor.
5. Sweating, clearing away heat and penetrating rash
Coriander extract has the function of perspiration, heat clearing and rash penetration. Its special fragrance can stimulate the secretion of sweat glands and promote the body to perspire and penetrate the rash.
The role of coriander the nutritional value of coriander 1, coriander is rich in nutrients, water content is very high, up to 90%; coriander contains vitamin C, carotene, vitamin B1, B2, etc., but also contains rich minerals, such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, etc. Coriander also contains potassium malate.
2. There are essential oils such as mannitol in the young stem of coriander.
3. The amount of vitamin C in coriander is much higher than that in ordinary vegetables. The average person can meet the demand of vitamin C by eating 7-10 grams of broccoli leaves.
4. The carotene contained in coriander is more than 10 times higher than that of tomato, bean and cucumber. How to buy coriander
Coriander should choose the whole plant hypertrophy, dry without water, fresh green leaves, with the root is better.
2、 Storage of coriander
Preservation method: 1. Wash the coriander, cut it into suitable size, put it in the plastic bag, and store it in the refrigerator freezer. When used, it doesn't need to be thawed. The taste will not go bad and the coriander will not go bad.
2. Take a bowl of water in a small bowl, soak the coriander root in it, refrigerate it in the refrigerator, change the water every 2 days, you can save coriander for a long time.
3. Put the coriander into the fresh-keeping bag, put a small radish (carrot or white radish can be used), and then tie the bag tightly and put it into the refrigerator.
Air drying method:
Wash and tidy the whole coriander plant with roots. Put a little salt in the boiling water pan, and then put the root of coriander in the pot for about half a minute. Then soak all the coriander in the water and blanch for 10 seconds. When the coriander turns green, take it out. Hang it in a ventilated place and dry it in the shade with a thin wire. Avoid exposure to the sun. After 3-4 days, it is dry and crisp, and cut into small pieces for storage. When eating, use boiling water to soak soft as ingredients or put into the soup, can maintain the original flavor.
Knowledge of coriander